𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- ' 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐝? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤...

- ' 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐝? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤?! 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ' -

Knocking on the door of Josiahs house,

I know what I said , shut the fuck up yo.

After a few bangs Josiah opened his front door in basketball shorts and an sweater, His eyes widen as he seen me soaked in rain, I went to the grocery store and to his house in only a white t-shirt and sweats.. I looked disgusting .

I should have grabbed my fucking hoodie before I left to go to walmart.

"Josiah please." I begged

"Harlem g-go home!" he yelled at me

"Jo You will live an miserable life if you keep letting what that nigga mark did get in the way of a chance with someone new! " I told him, if anything I should be the one running away because not only does he have ex problems but his ex also shot me.

But where am I? Outside this niggas house begging for him to admit he wants me.

"Harlem go home I'm not gonna tell you again!" Josiah continued to yell at tears flowed down his face.. am I pushing him? "Josiah please be honest." I told him as he stepped outside his house just to end up pushing me back..

"𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄!"

Stop pushing me away...

"Josiah Williams, if I walk away I'm completely done with you. I'm staying far away from you and you will never see me again." I told him as he crossed his arms looking up at me... "so your forcing me to say I basically want you? Right?" Josiah asked as he furrowed his eyebrows..

"Josiah.. I'm saying I know you want me! Your lying to not only me but also to yourself, And your not gonna admit that, I get that.. But it's hard for me to just walk away when 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡. I can't help it, but I fell for everything about you. Down to your smile to your back dimples, to your beautiful shy personality." I confessed my love to Josiah ..

Josiah stared up at me with his glossy wide red eyes from all the crying , he gasped soon bringing his hand to his mouth as he soon clenched his jaw..

"𝐈-𝐈 𝐝-𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦."

"so we lying now?"

"Harlem I think you need to go and never come back. Me and you? Never."

A door slammed in my face, Making my eyes widen, soon I had felt tears slide down my emotionless face.

Before I knew it I was walking back to my car and sighing..

That was really it? —

I just sat there and spilt my heary out, but what I really expect from him?

Because he sure wasn't gonna let his Guard down to say 'I love you' back.

But I wish he respected the fact I set my fucking pride to the side and confessed my love for him..

It takes me around 20 minutes to get back home, The whole car ride thinking about how I was trying to get him to take his Guard down and I'm the one who ended uo getting hurt — now isn't that funny as fuck bruh..

"Hey you alright?" Bri asked me as I walked by them about to go into my room to grab my night clothes to take a shower, "I don't know."

I soon took my shower and afterwards pulling on sweats and a wife-beater.

Soon going into the living room where Brianna, Adonis, Niko , and Nathan sat waiting for me..

"My bad y'all.. I'm ready." I told the group as they stared at me, They soon smiled allowing me to cuddle up with them under the large blankets as Brianna pushed play on some random movie, this was an good escape..

But i can't help but think about what Josiah was doing, Was he crying right now? If he cared of course—

If he actually felt bad, was he alone going through his thoughts all alone?

After maybe 2 hours of watching random movies,  I went into my bedroom, everyone asleep on the couch together.. I pulled my folder out of my school bag soon grabbing out that sheet of paper and staring at it..

I'm gonna do it.

For me.

Like yeah I get it's not really a big deal since it's not required but it's something I find myself doing...

Besides maybe I'd be back in a couple of years.

Or not.

-★-

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

A/N: 𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐦𝐠😕