𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

- ' 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫-- 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥

- ' 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫-- 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐭. - '

A few weeks later,

A few weeks later,

' Beep Beep Beep.. —'

I listened to the Monitor that beeped over and over again in my hospital room.. I've heard that sound for weeks.. Besides the random talking coming from my visitors .. Yesterday i woke up from my coma, all i can really think about is lily.. I saw her lying on the ground.. Did them niggas really kill her? No—

My thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing.. Slowly grabbing my phone from beside me trying not to put pain in my chest where i was shot..

It was my mother, i sighed "Yes ma?" i asked as she chuckled through the phone "Hi baby.. Did you get my bible verse? It was a very good one." she told me as i groaned "ma ive been in the hospital for the past couple of weeks."

--

"Oh no! Baby what happened?"

"i was shot, but i still plan on coming mommy, and i plan on bringing my friend." i told my ma as she panicked

After around 30 minutes of us talking on the phone we soon hang up and Brianna walks into the room.. Soon giving me a hug and kiss on the forehead "Hi baby boy."

"hey bri."

"Adonis came by when you were sleeping, he's with niko right now."

"i know.. I wasn't sleep, just listening to his ass vent."

I chuckled to myself soon sighing as lily crossed my mind, "do you know what happened to that little girl? Lily."

"oh yeah.. She um.. I heard she was shot in her foot but she survived, she's doing okay though.. On a lot of meds."

I sighed in relief .

"okay."

After maybe a hour of talking with Brianna she left and i now decided to call Josiah.. I haven't talked to him in a while and needed to explain to him why i haven't been responding..

I soon called the male, after the first ring he answered breathing heavily.

"H-hi are you okay!" he instantlt asked making me sigh, I nod as if he could see me "yes." "im sorry."

"you didn't shoot me.."

"yeah.. Obviously not." I heard Josiah sniff making my eyes widened.. "You cryin baby..?" I asked him listening to him start whimpering through the phone.. Now was probably not the time but .. - okay dog! Get it now..

"I cry when I'm sad Harlem." Josiah said..

I laughed..

"Like any other real man siah."

"don't play."

"how am I playin wit you?"

"you getting smart Harlem." Josiah chuckled as I licked my lips listening to his voice.. "alright.. So will you feel better if I invite you to go meet my ma this weekend?" I asked him.. I hope he decides to go -- like I planned this 8 months ago Baby.. Quit playin .

"oh.. Um.. Fuck-- yeah I'd love to."

I smiled to myself, Bae finally meeting da parents..? Hell yuh.

"Alright.. Imma call you this friday."

"o-okay.."

Beep Beep Beep

Not only was i so fucking nervous to go with Harlem and meet his mother but i was so excited

Not only was i so fucking nervous to go with Harlem and meet his mother but i was so excited.. It was already Wednesday and i decided to already pack so i could be completely ready. Putting a extra toothbrush and toothpaste in my duffle bag now lying on my bed after packing..

I facetimed Adonis..

"hey boo." adonis said as he sat at an desk in a hotel room while Niko sat beside him looking down into his own phone "hey." I said sighing.. So my bestfriend ain't gone talk to me? Okay fuck you niko!

"baby.. Say hey to your friend." Adonis mumbled as he nudged his shoulder making Niko look at him and then the camera, "oh wassup homie, you doing good?" Niko asked me as i laughed -

he always acted fake as fuck—

"nah fuck off, whats going on between yall two? Donny just called you baby.. Like i know he calls everyone these names but ain't nobody that flirty." i shrugged as Adonis instantly smiled while Niko tensed up..

"hell no" "Yesss bitchhh!"

The both said at the same time.

Adonis instantly frowned as he looked over at niko, "what..? Niko be so for real you know what we got going on! I fucking love you!—" Adonis yelled at niko as niko groaned shaking his head "How you gone love me? Ain't you still fucking wit cordell?" Niko asked.. "I was just a fuck and go to him, I was suprised he even went places with me! But no Niko i told him i wanted to be with someone else and you acting like youn want me!" Adonis yelled as my eyes widened, i awkwardly watched as they argued soon getting all the tea..

I soon decided to hanging up not wanting to be all up in they business .

---

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝..

A/N: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥😭