𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- ' 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

- ' 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. ' -

— Y'all probably wondering why I lied to Josiah instead of telling him I really wanted his ass

— Y'all probably wondering why I lied to Josiah instead of telling him I really wanted his ass. Not his actual ass even if it tastes good but-

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲..

I wish he would just let me treat him right, but we haven't even had that conversation yet and I'm not gonna be the one to bring it up. At all will it be me..  it's been about 5 weeks since I bought him chick-fil- a .. For the past 5 weeks we've been fucking—

We get a couple of words in but most of our texts are Josiah asking if I could fuck him and me saying I'll pick him up

I feel so down bad bruh.

I'm not staying for the fuck though, I actually wanna be around him and if that means I gotta give him dick then so be it right? We not finna get together so I might as well use 'em.

Treat em how they treat you right?

I sighed as I walk into my last class of the day,

Sitting down in my seat as the teacher waits for the room to fill up to start talking, "okay hello class!" She smiled once there were around 30 people in the auditorium-like classroom.

"Today I haven't given any assignments out, During todays class hours I just want you all to take a look out into your future and see if you want that business lifestyle you came here for. Grab these papers up here if you'd like to study for the business you'd like in the near future, It's an 3 year study college. You just will have to go to get your specific degree for whatever you want, like mechanics , Technology , its just so the people who hire you realize you are as experienced as I as an teacher think you are." the teacher said making the class let out mixtures of groans,sighs, and some even squealed from happiness .. Sure that would be lit to be extra experienced when it comes to mechanics which is what I went for college for in the first place. I'd be able to open up my own car shop but More importantly I will be trusted and not looked down on.

I sigh, but that'd mean I'd leave Josiah.

It's not like he'd care, maybe I won't go but it still can be an option.. I can't throw away my future for him..

I get up from my seat hesitantly grabbing a piece of paper soon going back to my seat and staring down at it, there were a few spots on the paper where I had to write..

My personal information , My number so they could call me and let me know if I got in or not.. I still decided to write everything down..

What if I made a mistake?

I clenched my jaw shut as I soon put the paper into my folder and the folder back into my bookbag.. Deciding not to turn it in just in case..

And maybe an hour and an half later I was finally leaving the school..

---

' Lately you've been busy
Wondering if you miss me
Why did you go against me? I just wanna know
How come you act so different? Just
Talk to me I'll listen
All the love I'm giving
Don't act like you don't know
I was out there on the road
Life out of control
She became a victim to my busy schedule
And I know that it's not fair
That don't mean that I don't care
This one's dedicated to the girl out there
Girl you always catch me at the bad time
When I know you probably think it's a lie
I know I told you last time was the last time
How could you pull the plug
And let me flatline? Flatline, flatline
How could you pull the plug
And let me flatline?
Cause when I hit you, you don't even reply
How could you pull the plug
And let me flatline? '

I listened to the lyrics of Flatline by Justin bieber, playing in my car speakers, I was playing music from my phone that hooked to my aux cord, in my liked songs playlists..

I guess I was in my mood with Josiah and I felt the lyrics a little extra hard.

I just thought about how Josiah fits into this song. It went from Josiah closing me off to me closing him off.

This morning he had texted me on instagram asking if I wanted to fuck and I left him on seen..

*𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠* *𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠* *𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠*

The caller Id I had for ' JOSIAH👍🏾 ' didn't pop up, instead it was ' JOJO❤️ ' I furrowed my eyebrows at the Id name. It was obviously Josiah but I never changed his name.. Did he?

When did he take my phone?

I declined the call sighing as I soon pulled into my Apartment Complex and parking..

Locking up my car once I got out with my bag and soon walking up the stairs of my complex now unlocking my front door just to be met with brianna who was about to open the door, Her eyes widened as I startled her — scary bitch.

I watched as an smirk soon replaced her jaw dropped herpes looking mouth as she soon nodded at me giving an hey as she walked out the front door passing me and soon walking down the stairs.. I rolled my eyes, nigga couldn't at least say fucking bye? Cool be like that then home girl..

I soon walked into the apartment closing and locking the door behind me, now walking straight to my bedroom and putting my bookbag down on my sofa couch.

I soon felt another presence in my room which made me tense up, I decided to stay still wondering if it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

Hell nah I hear footsteps—

"Baby.."

I turn looking at the light skin I've come to admire.

"Josiah what you doing all up in my fuckin home?" I asked as I mugged the hansome boy..

"i miss you."

I soon felt arms wrap around my waist and an head lying on my chest — he decided to hug me for some reason?

What is he doing?

Stop?

I pick up the boy soon lying him on my bed as I hovered over him, looking down at his pretty brown eyes that stared up at me blinking...

He soon pulled me to him as we made out, 10 minutes later and I'm balls deep inside his hole.

Maybe I won't take up that offer to go study for that Experienced Mechanic title..

---

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝..

A/N: 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥😭❤️