𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

- ' 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦 I 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥? 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦! ' -

I sighed as I watched the Male enter the other male and the bottom instantly shouting from the pain, "FUCK!" The bottom yelled as the top held him by his neck and continued to Slam into him

I sighed as I watched the Male enter the other male and the bottom instantly shouting from the pain, "FUCK!" The bottom yelled as the top held him by his neck and continued to Slam into him.. I close my eyes tightly

Why the fuck was he so Aggressive ?

Obviously it had hurt the bottom like fucking shit!

I don't think I'm even ready.

I contiued to watch the video, towards the end the bottom eyes were teary but he still allowed the video to go on, he held his legs up as he laid on his back looking deep into the tops eyes.. the eye contact was there.. The top soon brought his hand up to the bottoms face soon wiping his tears away soon lying onto him hugging him as he slowly thrusted.. He mumbled things in the bottoms ear telling him 'Your okay' and 'I got you..' I think he felt bad...

I sigh soon exing out of gay porn and now going to only fans... Watching one of Harlems old videos... I furrowed my eyebrows at the thumbnail, he had some girl in doggystyle..

It was the first video he made..

He fucked people?

I didn't think he made videos of it..

I soon click on the video sighing as i watched him eat the girl out, a emoji covering his face as he did.. The girls face wasn't covered.. She was very pretty though.. I soon skipped throught a part of the video where he ate her out.

Soon being startled from the noise of skin clapping together and moaning coming from the girl.. They were in missionary .. I watched as Harlem pounded into her walls, cream now covering his dick.. He seemed rough.. Maybe for me he could be gentle?