𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- '  𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐫

- ' 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐫. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞.. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭,𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. ' -

I woke up to beautiful ass Josiah lying on my chest as he scrolled on instagram on his phone rubbing his stomach, Lately he's been holding onto his stomach alot —

"Hey beautiful." I said my good mornings to the man who stared up at me with his big brown eyes,

"I'm going to go now." Josiah told me as I sighed watching as his naked body got up from off of me and soon grabbed his clothes pulling them, quiet taking over as I sat up in my bed staring at him..

I wasn't even surprised at this point.

This is what he did, what he always did.

And I know it's on me because I'm the reason this whole situation started but now I'm deeply into him and I can't help it, I didn't expect to like him this bad..

Josiah stared at me soon looking down at his phone and now walking over to my room door, "𝐉𝐨𝐉𝐨.. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐥-" I started soon getting cut off by him slamming my bedroom door shut and soon leaving my house all together ,

I groaned to myself as I laid back down on my bed to think, It's just not meant to be I guess..

But I can't give up.

I pulled up to the local Barber soon getting out of my car locking it up and then going across the street soon into the barber shop, Once I saw the familiar male I went up to him.. "Yo.." I said catching his attention as he sighed looking annoyed at his phone soon looking over at me and lightening his face up by a little bit..

"Sup Niko."

"Yeah what's good, where you been?"

"Focusing on school and allat." I chuckled, even though it was a fake one .

"But uh I was thinking can I get a line up and ask you a few things about Josiah cause I know y'all best friends and shit." I asked Niko as he smirked knowingly and nodding, I soon sit in his chair watching as he covered me and started on my line up.

"Go ahead, ask away man.." Niko told me, I sighed.. sucking in my lips for a second soon deciding to finally speak. "Can you tell me about mark? Me and Josiah have been fucking around and shit but I'm falling for him, and I know he's scarred from his past with that nigga so maybe if I knew what happened?" I spoke as Niko nodded understandably "I don't think it's my place to tell you, but It's been an rumor going around in the shop that mark shot up that daycare, they supposed to confirm it soon so you'd be the first to know of course.. but nigga it's obvious. But uh.. mark took Josiah's virginity at first, like all them niggas in em 'black lovers to enemies to a different lover' movies, He was nice, I actually fucked wit em heavy and allat shit. But found out he was bipolar, and on shit.. He'd yell and hurt Siah one day and the next he'd take him out of town for weeks at an time and swear up and down he loved him. Got to the point where he was controlling.. And I had to do sumn about it. Bought Josiah his own place out here in texas where I lived.. Somehow Mark got his number and texted him recently.." Niko told me as i listened carefully..

I would never put my hands on Josiah , and why was I brought into this? Did Josiah know who shot me?

I sighed getting out of my car, parked outside the walmart trying not to hit that wide ass jeep beside me, It was now dark and storming outside .. 

We got a tornado alert and I had to quickly run and get a few snacks and shit.. honestly if younger me found out I moved to Texas and it still rained I'd probably be so confused, younger me would have least expected a tornado to come anywhere near Texas.

Texas just use to remind me of the desert. I think it's from all the cartoons I watched when I was lil Lenny.

I finally got to the doors of the grocery store, it automatically opening as I walk in and grab a cart soon going to the snack section grabbing random snacks and drinks.. soon getting an call from Brianna, I answer.. "soooo—" I cut off my best friend

"Nah nigga why you let him in da house?" I asked while mugging the phone.. "Can you hurry back so we can watch movies on my computer? It's finally on 100%." Brianna tried to switch up the conversation which just made me pissed off.. "No nigga! If you didn't invite him in I wouldn't have to worry about him walking out on me AGAIN... I was already dealing with it previously. I'm tired of going back and forth with him." I told her, I really fucking was though..

"I think you should talk to him, It's obvious he cares for you— if he didn't he wouldn't have popped up at our apartment crying his ass off.. " Brianna shrugged as I sighed, "bye." I told her soon hanging up.

I'm not about to go banging on his damn door in this weather.

-★-

---

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝..

A/N: 𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫😭💕.