Hey Nickel!!

Nickels POV:

"Balloon? Where are you? Hello?"
I asked walking around the island, I then tripped and fell into a pit making me stuck there for an hour. I continuesly called out Balloons name in a panic while crying, I'm not used to being on my own now ever since i warmed up to Balloon...It feels strange....I suddenly miss Baseball and Suitcase now....Armless Buddies, The Grand Slams....I miss them, The only person i used to only Talk or Hang out with was Baseball whenever i wanted to be alone...I just sat there in the Pit not knowing what to do...
'I miss you Baseball....Wish you were here to see Me and Balloon now be friends...'
I thought to myself, I started to fall asleep until i felt something tickle me.
"Nickel? Seriously you fell into the same Pit again?"

"Huh?-Whuh-GUH?! B-BALLOON?!"

"Yep! It's me!! The one and only! Seriously you need to stop falling into this pit..."

"PLEASE TAKE ME HOME, I'M SO HUNGRY!!! I'M LONELY AND I NEED YOUUU!!!!!"

"Alright alright! Just hold still okay?"
I was very happy to be rescued by Balloon, He brought me back to his Cabin and placed me down on his Hammock, He wrapped a blanket around me, Andnhugged me to sleep...

"Love you Balloon..."