Hey Balloon....(part 3)

Balloons POV:

"Candle i cant control myself!! Everytime i see Nickel i keep on freaking out!!....A-and....I cant....Stop...."

"Cant stop what??...."

".....Hurting and Hating myself....."

"....oh....Balloon....I'm sorry this happened to you...."

"It's okay Candle....Also, Why did you tell Nickel i had ADD?? I dont have ADD...."

"Wait you dont?!"

"I HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA"

"...Ohhhhh......Okay sorry...."
I groaned as she had a mistake, I then saw something in the corner of my eye...

"...Hey you have thosemlike Pills for scizophrenia?...."

"..i dont think so...."

"Oh....Well....Bye...Then...."
I left Candles house and began walking towards the Hotel, I continued to think of My Demise :) and on how i would do it....I mean....A rope and chair is pretty normal so i wouldnt feel much Pain.....But then again, Slowly bleeding out each day sounds really fun and then we have-

"BALLOON THERE YOU ARE!!"

"...Tea Kettle....You uhh....You scared me for a bit...."

"Sorry but...It's Nickel....He misses you a lot okay? I care for the both of you, Really i do. But i think you two should talk it out! I mean, It's not like being Trans is a proble-

"IT IS A PROBLEM TEA KETTLE!!! I HAVE BEEN BULLIED FOR HAVING A FEMALE BODY UNDERNEATH THIS MALE ONE, WHY CANT NO ONE UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THIS HURTS?! I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO BE LIKE THIS!!"
I cried out, I was practically Yelling at Tea Kettle right now in public and i felt a tap on my shoulder...

"...Balloon....You realise you're not alone on being trans....Right?"

"....CHEESY THIS IS DIFFRENT!! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND...WIFE....TRANSGENDER SPOUSE AND YOUR STUPID OATMEAL RAISIN CHILD BEFORE I GRATE YOU INTO CHEDDAR CHEESE!!!"

"....Well that wasnt really Grate of you...."

"I SAID GO AWAY!!!"
I pushed him away then ran tp the Hotel, Leaving Tea Kettle.
I came back into my room and locked the door before breaking down.

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING??!?! I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE!!!!
I kept thinking as hours went on and no one tried to check on me.

At dinner time i finally went out of my room and went to the kitchen....

"Oh hi Balloon!....Hey i'm really sorry on-
"I dont care, Now where are the knives"

"...Over there next to the sink...."
"Kay"
I grabbed a knife and went back into my room.

"Balloon, Get out of the bedroom please. Soap needs to clean it and Nickel has no place to sleep....Also wheres the knife"
I groaned and walked outside of my room before handing the Knife to OJ

"...What the...WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON THIS?!?!"

"Not telling"

"....YOU'RE HARMING YOURSELF BECAUSE NICKEL REJECTED YOU?! BALLOON, WHY?!"

"...You think it's easy being trans dont you? I've been keeping this act of BEING SOMEONE I DIDNT WANT!! I never even wanted to become like this!! I just go home from school one day and all of a sudden my Dad takes me to the hospital and makes me like this!!"

"..."

"...Oh yeah, You wouldnt understand because YOU Killed your Father...."

"Hey dont bring that up!!"

"...Exactly...."
I walked away as my arms continued to bleed down the hall. I go into Testtubes room and start crying to her...She was the only person i could trust...Afterall she is my Best Friend since high shcool other than Suitcase...(we can ignore case 34 rn)

I wish i was Never like this though.....