26

Balloons POV:

We both waited for Coiny to come back with Their DNA results, I was kicking my feet while Nickel was asleep.

After 5 hours he finally came and said:

"Nickel"

"....Huh?..."

"It's positive"

"WHAT-"

"Nahh i'm joking....BUT NOT ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE'RE RELATED!!"

Coiny laughed as he pointed at Nickel, I rolled my eyes and patted Nicksters Back. We both said our goodbyes (both i mean Nickloon and Coiny) before leaving.

"....Hey Balloon?...."

"Hmm?..."

"....Why did Mephone let you leave the Island?...."

"..Oh....He said we werent gonna be shooting the Finale yet...Also because he apparently has a date...."

"GASP!! WANNA GO RUIN HIS DATE?!?!"

I laughed before shaking my head, We finally arrived at the Hotel and the first thing i was greeted to was Bot stuck on the ceiling.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"

"Me and Smore were playing and i got stuck..."

"HOW?!?!"

"Extendo!!"
I laughed when Nickel started Panicking, He ran upstairs to go and call testtube while i left the Hotel to go and explore the Glass Garden (cough numspac3d cough this is a reference cough)

The Garden still looked so Beautiful and Mystical, Like it was from a Fairytale still....

I plucked one of the Strawberries and it still tasted Sweet!!...

"I wonder who kept the whole place still so..."

"Wonderful?...."

"Yeah.....Wait Huh?..."
I turned around to see Suitcase...

I sighed and was about to walk away when she stopped me...

"I'm not mad at you anymore....Just....Upset..."

"..."

"...You abandoned me to go to that stupid....Invitational....And never told me!..."

"...I'm sorry...."

"....I forgive you...."
We both smiled and hugged each other, I then heard her name being called...

"...Who's calling you?...."

"Probably Coco..."

"Who's Coco?"

"My girlfriend..."
I was shocked to hear that, I never knew she was a Lesbian! I always thoight she was Aromantic...

We walked to the forest and i froze when i saw Taco.

"...Why's taco here?..."

"WHY'S RUBBER CHEEKS HERE?!?!"
We both asked Suitcase who was confused, She looked at me Weird and told me to go back to the Hotel...Apparently Taco "DiDnT LiKE GuEsTS!!" Urgh.....

I walked back into the Hotel and caught Nickel...
"WHO THREW MY BOYFRIEND?!?!"
I shouted and everyone was shocked to see me so Upset...Even Nickel!! XD

I sighed and put Nickel back to the ground before walking to our room at the 6th floor...I'm so tired...

(Author: FRICK I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL-)