My Struggle

Balloons POV:

"Yeah and Nickel didnt even seem to notice when i left...."

Tt: "Balloon, I understand this anger but maybe....Maybe You're the problem...I've studied how you guys react with each other and last year you guys were the most toxic couple while Baseball and Nickel worked really well, Then on the island You and Nickel were the Healthiest...Until III13 ofcourse..."

"....I make all of my relationships terrible huh?...."

Candle: "What do you mean?..."

"I've dated more than just Nickel, I tried other people but no one worked except for Nickel, They all seem to think i was the problem after watching II season 1 because i was manipulative. And then they all think i'm the main problem because of my disorders and allergies! But Nickel is diffrent and i cant leave him..."

Tt: "i understand that Balloon, But you really need to leave him. He's happier with Baseball and his Dialouge with Candle And Silver back on III13 seemed to show that. He only dated you to make Baseball happy that you two finally got along at some point"

"...I-i'm gonna think about this even more later...Bye Candle...Testtube..."

Candle: "Balloon Wait....Nickel has asked me several times about your relationship and for advice, And look how the two of you turned out all because he truly cares about you, If he never got advice then your relationship would've been long gone..."

"...That's true....But i'll still think about it later...."

Candle: "I gues i cant change your mind...."
I waved goodbye before heading to the elevator to go to the first floor.

Nickels POV:

"IS BALLOON HERE?!"

Testtube: "AHH GEEZ!! YOU SCARED ME SO MUCH NICKEL"

"Sorry sorry....Is ba-"

Candle: "no Balloon isnt here, Maybe try the garden..."

"Okay, Thanks Candle"

Candle: "And Nickel, Dont be mean to him...He's trying his best okay?"

"Okay....I'll try...."
I went to the stairs and immediatly dropped down to the ground and rolled over to the Hotels Garden where i saw Balloon, Bomb and Paper gardening.....I dont know i guess i felt a bit of jelousy i guess...I dont really like gardening only the flowers and the fact we need to keep them alive or else oxygen go bye bye, But Balloon hanging out with Paper and Bomb didnt sit right with me...I guess i'll just wait until he's finished...

(An hour later)

I was waiting in the dining room because Paper was supposed to cook today but she forgot- PICKLE SHUT UP.(ref) Anyways Paper was supposed to cook dinner but forgot and now has ordered pizza as an apology AND GUESS WHO SAT NEXT TO ME :D

It was Baseball -_-
He sat next to me and started talking to me while i did talk back to him i just wanted to be with Balloon again, I felt SO Bored right now so i just bailed and looked for Balloon.

(Stop putting so much spaces)

Balloons POV:

I was in the bathroom taking a number 1 and all of a sudden Nickel started calling my name out and so i had to finish early

Which would've been the case IF IT WERENT FOR MY KNEE HURTING TOO MUCH, I COULD BARELY STAND UP...Oh yeah i forgot to tell you guys i scraped my knee then broke it all while i was distracted by a butterfly that i was chasing :)
No biggie :3

Anyways, I fell onto the floor in pain and Nickel saw me
"BALLOON WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Broke my knee"

"WHY?! DID I DO THIS TO YOU?! DID I CAUSE THI-

"I was distracted by a butterfly"

"...Whatever i'm getting Testtube"

"WHAT"

"yeah i'm getting Testtube to fix you"

"SHE'LL GIVE ME PROSTHETICS"

"ATLEAST IT'S BETTER THAN A BROKEN LEG"

"IT'S WORSE ACTUALLY, BECAUSE MY LEGS ARE FI-

Tt: "You actually Shattered your Right knee, And your left ankle is about to give up, Also you have High Blood Sugar....I believe thats type 2 diabetes, Not sure..."

"