Balloon?.....

Nickels POV:

"OJ!! Where did Balloon Go?? I bought him his favorite dessert...."

"....Okay first, Tell me what his favorite dessert is...Because Mangy and Heart wont shut up about his fave dessert...."

"...Flan pudding on bread...."

"Aight....Also Balloon left the Hotel"

"WHAT?!"
My jaw dropped ss i dropped the flanbread i bought, I was so surprised that Balloon actually left me all alone....Why did he not want me or anyone else to find out?.....

Balloons POV:

I knocked on the door surprised to see my brother Balloony open it.
"Sil- i-i mean Simon! You're back!!"

"Yeah Balloony......I like to be called Balloon now though...."

"Oh...Well, Come in! The others missed you!"

"I know..."
I carried my backpack(thats the only thing he bought😭) into the house surprised to see Garbage Bag here.
"I-i thought you died?!"

"...I did! I died at my Girlfriends sisters friends contest on who would win a million dollars! But then i was revived in season 3...."

"Oh..."
Balloony walked me upstairs to my old room, It looked bland ofcourse as i wasnt around to clean it...I really used to be a neatfreak like Soap....Heh.....

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention....Dad's coming home soon...."

"...I think i can deal with him this time...."

"...Weird how you came back here on your Anniversary!...Hehe"

"...What?...."

"Today was the day when you became...You!..."

"...And you guys celebrated it?...."

"...Yeah..."

"....I thought it'd be better to come back here....But i guess not..."

"Hey hey, We stopped celebrating it after you left, Okay?"

"I know. But now i'm here, You guys are gonna go and celebrate it again!"

"...I'm sorry...."
I sighed as i shouted at him, I didnt like it when my sibling were upset or when i made them upset. I hugged Balloony and forgave him, Knowing it's better to forget about it. Suddenly there was a knock on the door...I went downstairs and answered it only to be met with

Nickels POV:

I stayed in our room crying as i had no one left to cuddle with...

I mean, You could always go for baseball....

"....DAMMIT INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS, SHUT UP!!"
I yelled before plopping back onto the bed on my stomach. Testtube then opened the door and comforted me.
"...Nickel, I know it's hard....But you gotta let him have space...You did snoop around his items, I mean...."

"...Yeah....And that was My fault...."

"...You could've just asked him about it or waited..."

"Yeah....I wonder where he is though....I wanna apologise...."

"....I know where he is....But let's just wait a bit longer....He's probably busy...."

"...Okay Testtube...."
I stood up and walked to the elevator and headed downstairs, Surprised to see Paper burned the Kitchen again....

"HOW DO YOU KEEP BURNING THE KITCHEN!?!?!"

"I DONT KNOW!!"

Balloons POV:

"...So....Dad...How have you...Been?..."

"...Alright..."

"...Thats...Thats great...I guess..."

Garbage bag: "...Jeez the tension between them...."
I was about to take a bite out of my pasta when he nudged my arm away....Making me drop my pasta....

I slammed my hands onto the table and yelled at him
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU OLD WRINKLY MAN?!?!!"

"WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?! YOU'RE STILL ACTING LIKE A GIRL! YOU'RE A MAN BALLOON"

"I'M NOT A MAN, I'M A FEMALE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! I ONLY CAME HERE TO HAVE DINNER WITH MY FAMILY!!"

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE ACTING LIKE A GIRL AROUND ME"

"I WISH YOU DIED!!"
I shouted before knocking on our wooden Table and groaning. Just then, Knocking on the door was heard again.

Nickels POV:

"I WISH YOU DIED!!"

"....Was that Balloon?!..."

"..yep...He sounds like a Girl, Right?"

"....Yeah...."
Testtube knocked on the door and Balloon answered....I looked at him nervously but surprised to find him hugging me...

"....I thought you hate me...."

"...Let's talk about that After dinner...."

(I got a suspension for 2 days 😭😭😭)