Hey Balloon....(Part 2)

Nickels POV:

"....LUGGAGE?!"

"...NICKEL?!"
We both exclaimed in anger as we saw each other, Suitcase rolled her eyes, Baseball was staring at Luggage and Balloon looked at me dumbfounded...

"....Balloon, She's my Ex"

"...I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD PULL A VERY FAMOUS INFLUENCER!!"

"She's toxic"

L: "Less toxic than you'll ever be!, You're probably still single right now"

"Actually I'm his BoyFr-

"Oh My Gosh, Are you a fan of mine??"

"Uhhh yeah! I like your makeup"

"Come here little guyy, You're so cutee"
(Insert more Verosika Mayday wanna be dialouge with Balloon)

I groaned as she Stole my BoyFriend away from me, I was alone once again while everyone in the Hotel surrounded Luggage....She's so annoying! She's like, Verosika Mayday from that one popular indie show Helluva Boss but EVEN MORE ANNOYING!!! SHE PRETENDS SHE'S THE BEST AND SHE EVEN DYED HER LUGGAGE CASE COLOR PINK...Rosegold i think?? TO MATCH VEROSIKAS ASTHETIC!!!! AND HER MAKEUP ISNT GOOD, IT'S JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSONS DAY TO DAY MAKEUP, BE ORIGINAL. BIA-(no)

I walked up to Me and Balloons room and remembered the Pins....YES I CAN FINALLY KNOW WHAT HE HAS BEEN HIDING FROM ME >:)

(Insert Nickels Evil shortstack laughs)

Balloons POV:

You know Balloon, You should probably check on your boyfee right now.... :)

Oh yeah?? Why?!

...The pin :)

"....OH NO I LEFT IT UNGUARDED!!"

L: "...Left what??"

"...I-I HAVE TO GO BYE!!!"
I quickly ran up the stairs to our room in hopes that Nickel doesnt find it

Nickels POV:

I found a random Box under His Bed that read: "KEEP AWAY FROM NICKEL"

Very Very Sus, Balloon....

I opened the Box and

Balloons POV:

I slammed the door open but it was too late....He already Opened the Box!! :)

....My Life's Over :)

.....He now Knows the truth....He'll never Love You Again!! :)

Now Kill Yourself....There's no way you actually would think he'd love you after learning about that! Did you?! Your life is worthless anyways, So what's the point?? :)

"....Shut up..."

"....Huh??....Balloon i didnt kno-"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ANNOYING ME EVER SINCE I BECAME LIKE THIS, AND YOU CANT LEAVE ME ALONE!!! WHY CANT YOU JUST LET ME LIVE IN PEACE AND BE WITH MY PARTNER?!?!..."
I cried as i broke down into tears, I yelled at particularly nothing as now Nickel has learned the truth....I'M A FREAK :)

I'll never be anything more other than Peoples plaything... :)