The little Garden

Nickels POV:

I continue to chase Balloon as we were running around the Hotels back feild like little children until Balloon points out the Garden, We both walk into the garden and saw how it's still as beautiful as the first time i came in here.
"Who...W-who took care of this while we were gone?!"

"Probably one of the many key holders?"

"....Oh yeah i forgot...."

???: "Actually it was Me."

Me and Balloon both turned around to see Suitcase staring at us angered, I was shocked and just looked away terrified but Balloon? He hugged her immediatly, But i saw the look in her eyes. She didnt (try to) hug him back, She just stood there before yelling at us and pushing Balloon away.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?! I WAS STUCK ON THE CONTESTANT BATTLE GROUNDS FOR A DECADE UNTIL MEPHONE SUDDENLY CAME BACK AND SAID LIGHTBULB WON!! WHERE WERE YOU GUYS TO CONGRATULATE ME FOR BEING IN 2ND PLACE?!"

Balloon: "...We were dragged along onto Season 3...."

"...Season....SEASON 3?! AND NONE OF YOU DECIDED TO CONTACT ME?! I WAS ALL ALONE IN THE HOTEL, STUCK WITH BASEBALL WHO WOULDNT STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT NICKEL!!! BALLOON, I TRUSTED YOU, I KNOW THAT MAYBE YOU DIDNT BRING YOUR PHONE ONTO SEASON 3 BUT MAYBE TRY CALLING ME THROUGH MEPHONE OR SENDING ME A LETTER?!"

"....Suitcase, We werent allowed to talk to Season 2 and other season 1 contestants. Mephone wouldnt allow it! We tried so many times! We swear, I wanted to talk to you but i wasnt able to because Mephone forbid us!"

"AND LET ME GUESS, YOU GUYS GOT ELIMINATED AND ARE NOW TRYING TO TALK TO ME HUH?!"

"Tell her Balloon...."

Balloon: "....Suitcase, We're here for only 2 weeks...Mephone gave us a sorta vacation until season 3 episode 17 releases"

"Episode....YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY YOU GOT A EPISODE 17 AND PROBABLY SOME REJOINS, WE DID NOT!! SEASON 2 HAD NO REJOINS, I SUFFERED THROUGH SEASON 2 WITHOUT YOUR HELP. THANKS A LOT FOR BEING BFF OF THE YEAR BALLOON!!"
She then Ran away from us crying, Balloon tried to chase her but i stopped him. It wasnt right to force her into doing My bidding but i think it's also bad if Balloon tried to apologise right away! Dont you feel like it would be rushed? And it would have no meaning? Plus you could take a moment to collect your thoughts and look back on how you could apologise to her...I know i'll be taking a long time to apologise...

Balloons POV:

Me and Nickel were about to walk back into Our room but was then Stopped by OJ
"Guys, I'm proud of you for making it into the final 4 of season 3....I'M THROWING A FEAST FOR THE 4 FINALISTS!!"

"WOAH!! ICE CREAM?!"

"DESSERT?!"

"YUP!! MY TREAT!! Silver and Cabby are waiting downstairs."
Me and Nickel started squeeling like girls(foreshadow) and ran down the stairs, OJ lead ua to his car with Silver and Cabby waiting and started driving us to Pizza Hut.

(At Pizza Hut)

"Welcome to Pizza Hut, I'm your waiter Kni-.....OH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I HAVE TO SERVE MY BROTHER AGAIN?! DO YOU WANT ME TO THROW MY PEE AT YOU FACE AGAIN?!"

Silver: "KNIFE! YOU THREW YOUR PEE ONTO PAINTY'S FACE, Not mine"

Balloon: "wait excuse me what the fu-"

After an hour of arguing we were finally sat down to a window seat...BEFORE WATCHING KNIFE THROW HIS PEE ONTO SILVERS FACE HAHAHAHA, YES!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM BALLS?!

Nickels POV:

Welp my Boyfriend's laughing like a maniac again....Why? I dunno...