chapter 5

After that late thing, Fiasco Abhimaan decided to ignore this tiny cute girl who, every time, stirs emotions in his heart and brings up that uneasy feeling.

He used to brief the interns about the going assignment and check their daily progress but avoided any interaction with anyone other than ths work.

3 days rolled in horizon

In these 3 days, he observed that she is pretty friendly with everyone and gives her best in any given task as she is the top performer among the four members.

Everything about her used to draw him closer no matter how hard he tries to avoid that 5'1" she somehow invades his thoughts, leaving him all baffled when he realizes that.
The main thing which he noticed was she was very close with her best friend
In these days, every time she was free from work, she  used to be with her best friend in cafeteria.

Author's pov no he isn't a creepy stalker but he has a cctv monitor in his cabin so he somehow got to know.

So now on the 5th day

Abhimaan calls everyone in cabin and says

" So the D- day is close. I am going to cover this whole scandal from ground zero and one of you will get a chance to accompany me and learn new things because I don't believe in naam ki internship I believe in kaam ki internship and I want all of you to be a hood journalist waise hi bohot kami hai unki nvm so the question is how can you grab this golden opportunity so the answer to this question is by creating a detailed report filled with exclusive information about this scandal and the person with best report will be my partner."

Be ready. You guys have 6 hours all the best!

And with this he slumped in his chair which was a signal for everyone to disperse.

Aradhyaa walked out with a determined expression and started working as soon as possible during her college journalism project she got in contact with some sources so she applied her brains and took their help and prepared a detailed report.

At 5:00 pm

Abhimaan was assessing everyone's report without even looking at name and everyone  was having cold feets they were chanting prayer tso that they get select and grab this golden opportunity wilhich can be a pivot for their career.

When Abhimaan said "every report is same I almost know everything you guys have written but yeah this blue file was interesting and was having many new facts which even I am unaware of who is this" and he grabbed the file.

Before he could read the name Aradhyaa shouts out of excitement it's me it's me with n enchanting smile but realizes this after 5 secs to which she gives a nervous smile and pull her hand down.

Abhimaan's lips were threatened with a slight smile which he soon masked with a frown and" Miss saxena you are in serious job behave professionally please"

His words were rude, but tone was soft as first day incident was still in his mind

To his statement she nods nervously. Everyone congratulates her, and she replies enthusiastically yet politely.

Everyone was miving outwhen he stops her and says" be ready tomorrow we are going onba big Mission and as this is your first I want you to be extra cautious all other details will be mailed to you now leave"

He said all this while looking at file just to avoid thise pretty eyes of her and there she was admiring him like there is no tomorrow   and after this she leaves his cabin.