Chapter 25

Abhimaan struggled with the message from Shanaya, and it weighed heavily on his mind. He couldn't concentrate on his work, and he felt an increasing sense of inner turmoil. It was a day of inner conflict, and his unease manifested in his interactions with Aradhyaa.

He found himself distant and preoccupied, and even though Aradhyaa noticed his change in behavior, he couldn't bring himself to share the source of his distress. He believed he needed space to process the unexpected message and confront his past.

Aradhyaa, being perceptive and understanding, could sense that something was amiss, but she respected his need for space and refrained from pushing him to open up. She gave him the room to deal with his emotions, even though it worried her to see him so distant and troubled.

Throughout the day, Abhimaan tried to compartmentalize his feelings, but the thoughts of Shanaya and the unresolved past issues continued to haunt him. It was a difficult day, marked by inner turmoil and a growing sense of unease, both for Abhimaan and Aradhyaa, who could only hope that her partner would find the peace he needed.

The night had cast a soothing shadow over the city, enveloping Abhimaan's bedroom in a blanket of tranquility. Aradhyaa lay beside him, her soft breathing creating a calming rhythm that echoed the peace of the night. The dim, golden glow of the bedside lamp illuminated their sanctuary, gently caressing the contours of the room.

As Abhimaan stared at the text message from Shanaya, the stark contrast between his past and his present weighed heavily on his mind. The silence of the room was only interrupted by the occasional hush of the night breeze through the window, carrying with it the distant hum of the city.

The darkness outside was a reflection of the turmoil within Abhimaan. His fingers quivered as he composed a response, the words carefully chosen to convey his unease. The room, with its intimate memories and shared moments, seemed to hold its breath, waiting for the inevitable response, a response that would shape the course of Abhimaan's night and, perhaps, his future.

As soon as he sent message he got a reply from her which said there is an emergency I need to talk something about my family please meet me once

He was in dilemma as she mentioned her family which includes his favorite and very close teacher reluctantly he agrees to meet her with a sense of guilt

His mother had been one of his cherished teachers, a guiding light in his life, and her memory was deeply woven into the fabric of his being. The burden he carried was compounded by the inner conflict, as he grappled with the memories of the past and the love he now shared with Aradhyaa. His fingers danced over the phone screen, composing a response. The room was laden with anticipation, akin to the serene moment before a storm.With a final deep breath, Abhimaan touched the send button, sealing his decision.

The room held its breath, and the night withheld its secrets, awaiting the conversation that was destined to unfold beyond the sanctuary of their bedroom.

He caressed Aradhyaa sleeping face with guilt and care and all the mixed emotions

They met in a cozy cafe for a general conversation. The soft glow of the cafe's lights created a warm and inviting atmosphere. Abhimaan sat at a corner table, his mind filled with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. He ordered a cappuccino while waiting for Shanaya to arrive.

Soon, Shanaya walked in, her eyes searching for Abhimaan. She spotted him in the corner, and their eyes met. With a polite smile, she approached his table. Abhimaan stood up, feeling a mix of emotions.

They exchanged pleasantries and made small talk for a while, discussing various topics like work, current events, and hobbies. However, a heavy cloud of unspoken tension lingered between them.

Finally, Shanaya gathered her courage and said, "Abhi, I know we have a complicated history, but there's something important I need to discuss about my family."

Abhimaan nodded, still uneasy but willing to listen. He sipped his cappuccino, waiting for her to continue.

Shanaya began sharing details about her family and the challenges they were facing. Abhimaan, despite his personal turmoil, listened attentively, knowing the significance of Shanaya's mother in his life.

As the conversation unfolded, the weight of past memories and emotions resurfaced, leaving Abhimaan in a state of inner conflict. He knew that he needed to navigate this situation delicately, considering both his past and his current relationship with Aradhyaa.