Tangled Love

Hey guys, I am starting a new story, Tangled Love, and here is the prologue. Do give it a try and support, give your love, and vote to this new baby as well

Amayaa and Rudransh found themselves in the luxurious confines of their penthouse, the soft glow of candlelight casting an intimate ambiance. The air was thick with tension, and their chemistry was undeniable.

Amayaa sauntered over to Rudransh, her gaze smoldering. "You know, Rudransh, they say that a little competition can be quite... stimulating."

Rudransh leaned in, his voice low and seductive. "Is that so, Amayaa? I've always enjoyed a good challenge."

She trailed her fingers lightly down his chest, a suggestive smile playing on her lips. "Well, then, Rudransh, why don't we make things interesting? A little wager, perhaps?"

Rudransh's eyes sparkled with intrigue. "I'm all ears, Amayaa. What do you have in mind?"

Her voice dropped to a sultry whisper as she teased, "How about a bet, Rudransh? The loser... fulfills the winner's wildest desires."

Rudransh's heart raced, and he couldn't resist the allure of the challenge. "You're on, Amayaa. But remember, you might end up regretting this."

Their banter had taken a seductive turn, and the stakes were higher than ever. In this game of desire, both Amayaa and Rudransh were willing to play, their passion threatening to consume them completely.