Chapter 13

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS
BUT YEAH THIS CHAPTER IS BIT LONGER SO ENJOY.....

The festive spirit had taken over the office, and the garba/traditional day was in full swing. Abhimaan found himself entangled in a whirlwind of emotions as he witnessed Aradhyaa's growing bond with Daksh. His futile attempts to keep her away from Daksh had so far been in vain, but he couldn't give up. The jealousy within him was relentless.

Aradhyaa, on the other hand, was oblivious to Abhimaan's inner turmoil. She was in her element, embracing the celebration with enthusiasm. Her filmy mode was on, and she had a contagious energy that seemed to affect everyone around her. Tulika, too, was caught up in the excitement, along with Daksh and other employees.

As the workday came to an end, Aradhyaa and Tulika returned home, discussing their plans for the traditional day at the office. They were unsure about what to wear, but they decided to opt for the safest and prettiest option, sarees.

Aradhyaa's choice was a vibrant red saree with intricate golden embroidery. Her blouse featured a modern design, with a deep back , offering a harmonious blend of traditional and fashionable. She added matching bangles and jhumkas, and the bindi between her brows completed the classic Indian look. It was a choice that emphasized her elegance and poise.

Tulika went for a pastel-colored saree with delicate prints. Her blouse featured a stylish halter-neck design that introduced a contemporary touch to her attire. She adorned herself with a simple necklace and statement earrings, showcasing her graceful demeanor.

Meanwhile, Abhimaan couldn't ignore the transformation happening around him. Although he wasn't obligated to adhere to the dress code, he chose to participate. He had a vague idea of what made this event different from previous ones-it was her presence.

Abhimaan settled on a black kurta pajama, with two buttons left open at the top. This choice accentuated his well-toned physique, and he rolled up the sleeves to reveal his veiny forearms. He wanted to make a lasting impression on her, to stand out amidst the sea of ethnic attire.

The next day, the office buzzed with anticipation. As Abhimaan entered, he noticed an electrifying atmosphere, unlike any other. The entire office was transformed into an entertainment zone, and every colleague was decked out in vibrant ethnic wear. The fusion of colors and styles created a delightful sight.

Abhimaan had no inkling of the surprise that awaited him as he stood talking to Aarav, his best friend. They were engrossed in conversation, with their backs to the entrance of the office floor, facing away from the action.

A few minutes into their discussion, Abhimaan's heart began to race erratically. The lift dinged, and as he turned around, his breath caught in his throat. There she was, walking in with an aura of grace and beauty that left him spellbound. Aradhyaa was trying to manage her saree, her complete focus on the delicate fabric and pleats. Her jhumkas swung gently with every step, and her bindi radiated ethereal charm between her brows.

Abhimaan couldn't help but smile, his heart racing as he watched her. Her concentration on her saree was endearing, and even the little scowl that graced her face when it didn't cooperate seemed utterly adorable. She moved with grace and poise, capturing the attention of her colleagues and leaving them captivated by her presence.

Tulika leaned in and whispered something in Aradhyaa's ear, which sparked a burst of laughter. Aradhyaa laughed carefreely, throwing her head back, her laughter echoing through the office. She looked nothing short of stunning, a vision of beauty and grace.

Abhimaan's heart raced as he continued to watch Aradhyaa's elegance and beauty. He was lost in her presence, completely entranced by her. Unbeknownst to him, he had been staring at her for a good five minutes, completely absorbed in the ethereal world she seemed to create around her.