Chapter 20

Abhimaan and Aradhyaa's days were like a beautiful melody, with each moment adding a new note to their love story. They shared sweet morning messages that brightened their days and flirty office chats that made the workday more enjoyable. Lunch breaks became an opportunity for Abhimaan to showcase his culinary skills, making Aradhyaa feel special with his homemade dishes.

Their after-work drives were a chance to escape into the hills, away from the hustle of the city, creating cherished memories. Evening date plans were a regular occurrence, with Abhimaan reserving tables at cozy places where their love could flourish. Late-night calls became a ritual, and they couldn't fall asleep without hearing each other's voices.

Amidst playful teasing and affectionate nicknames like "oldie," they shared heartfelt moments, reminding each other of their love's depth. Their connection was a serendipitous discovery that had led to a profound and cherished romance.

Their chats were non stop even during office hours
They used to text each other one day Aradhyaa was getting bored as the case on which she was working was almost done so she thought to tease Abhimaan and texted him
Aradhyaa: Good morning, my charming "oldie"! 😄

Abhimaan: Good morning, my youthful beauty! Ready for another day of making the office a better place?

Aradhyaa: Always, especially when you're around. 😘

Abhimaan: Well, you're my daily motivation to be the best version of "oldie" I can be. 😉

Aradhyaa: Haha! You're not that old, and I like you just the way you are. ❤️

Abhimaan: Oh, I know how to make you forget the age gap, but that's a secret. 🤫

Aradhyaa: Is that so? You'll have to prove it sometime. 😏

Abhimaan: You'll be pleasantly surprised, I promise. 🥰

Aradhyaa: We'll see about that, "oldie." 😄

Abhimaan: Can't wait to show you! Have a fantastic day, my lovely lady. 😘

Aradhyaa: You too, Abhi. Catch you at lunch. 💕

Days rolled and now Abhimaan's and Aradhyaa's relationship has completed 4 months

One sunny afternoon, as Aradhyaa was engrossed in her work at the office, she received a message from Tulika. "Hey, Aradhyaa, how about a group lunch tomorrow? I've been craving some good food, and it's been ages since we all hung out together. Do you think Abhimaan would want to join too?"

Aradhyaa was delighted by the idea. She replied, "That sounds like a fantastic plan, Tulika! I'm sure Abhimaan would love to join us. I'll ask him and let you know."

She then messaged Abhimaan, "Hey, love! Tulika is planning a group lunch tomorrow. Are you in for some good food and fun with friends?"

Abhimaan quickly responded, "Sounds great! Count me in. Looking forward to it."

The next day, as the group gathered for lunch, it was evident that the atmosphere was full of excitement and camaraderie. They chatted, laughed, and shared stories, with Aradhyaa, Abhimaan, Tulika, and Aarav forming the core of the group.

The restaurant buzzed with the joyful banter of friends who hadn't seen each other in a while. As they enjoyed their meal, the bonds of friendship grew stronger, setting the stage for more delightful moments to come.

As they sat in that cozy corner of the restaurant, the atmosphere was calm and relaxed. Aarav, known for his casual and carefree nature, suddenly broke the silence by clearing his throat. The abruptness of the situation caught everyone's attention, making them curious about what was coming next.