Part - 16

Baby shower day,

Security was very tight. Only their close relatives came into the function. The rituals were completed. Everyone got to know about Dhara and Ritwik's marriage. Some of the guests were happy. But as we all know there have to be some toxic and orthodox people who either are jealous or narrow minded. So few guests were finding a way to demean Dhara. When they got to know about the marriage, they got a chance.

Everything was going smoothly. Dhara was looking bappy, smiling genuinely, Ansh was running here and there with other kids. RM and RD were attending guests and Ritwik was doing his favourite job that was staring at his Laddoo.

R in mind : tu bas aise hi muskurati rahe. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye. Bas tu khush rahe. Han main pyar karta hu tujhse. But maine tere pyar ke bina jeena sikha hai. Main tujhse zindagi bhar pyar karta rahunga chahe badle mein mujhe tujhse pyar kabhi na mile. Bas iss best friend pe trust banaye rakhna Laddoo. I know , jo main tujhse chupa raha hu wo janne ke baad shayad tu mujhse kabhi baat bhi na kare par phir bhi main chahunga at least tu mujhe safai ka ek mauka degi.

Tears formed in his eyes. He controlled but when he looked at Dhara again he frowned. A few minutes ago which smile was giving him sukoon, that smile seems so fake currently. He frowned seeing her controlling her tears to fall. He was not getting why she was suddenly faking her smile and trying to control her tears. He got panicked. He was about to go to her but she herself excused from the guests and went to her room. He went behind her.

In Dhara's room,

Dhara was crying. Ritwik knocked but didn't get any response. So waiting a few seconds he entered. The scene infront of him shook him. She was sitting on the floor and crying miserably. He ran to her. He tried to hug her. But she jerked him and pushed him far.

R : Laddoo kya hua ? Bacha ro kyun rahi hai?

D : 😭😭😭 maine... Maine..😭😭 jaan ke kuch nahi kiya.. 😭😭

R : kya nahi kiya Laddoo? Saaf saaf bol.

He again tried to hold her but again she pushed him.

D blabbering : dur.. dur .. dur raho mujhse.. 😭😭 main panoti hu .. 😭 Veer ki tarha tujhe bhi.. 😭😭 nahi nahi nahi.. aise nahi hone dungi main.. 😭

R panicked : kya ? Kya hua Laddoo? Kya baheki baheki baate kar rahi hai? Bacha idhar dekh meri taraf.. tu humari lucky charm hai na? Tu panoti kaise ho sakti hai? Dekh meri taraf ek baar Laddoo.. aise roti rahegi toh teri tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.

She was not looking at him. Moreover she was breathing heavily. He forcefully hugged her and kept rubbing her back to calm her down. She was feeling tired. After a few minutes she was calm but still was sobbing.

R : tu thik hai?

Dhara nodded in yes but parted from him. He caresed her hairs, wiped her face and then made her look at him.

R : aab bol kya hua?

She looked down.

R : dekh agar tu nahi bhi bolegi toh bhi main pata laga lunga kisi tarha. Toh bahetar hoga tu mujhe apne muh se bole.

D : wo..

Flashback

Dhara was sitting with few guests. When a lady started talking shit about Dhara with another few ladies. They were loud enough for Dhara to listen.

Relative1 : kaisi kismat hai iss Dhara ki dekho!! Ek hi ghar ke do do bete ke shaadi.

R2 : are maine suna hai Ranveer ke mare hue 1 mahina nahi hua ki isne Ritwik se shaadi kar li.