Part - 26

Aaj ka part Christmas gift samajh lo!! Iske baad se phir wahi 4 days ke interval mein ayega story...

Merry Christmas 🎁 ⛄!!

The person who barged into the room, ran to Ritwik throwing a few papers which she was holding in her hand.

Yeah the person is Dhara. She went to Om's house to get some peace since she considers him as a brother. After spending some time with Om she got to know something which raises her anger. Om gave a few papers to her and she left for her own home. Coming home she didn't think anything just barged into their room but got shocked to see Ritwik unconscious. She ran to him.

D : Sunny.. sunny.. Miss Suzanne! What happened to him?? Please help me to settle him in bed.

Both settled him in bed properly. Dhara called the doctor.

D : Miss Suzzanne, please take the kids to Ansh's room.

A : no Mumma 😭 I will be with Papa..

Dhara sat in front of him and cupped his face.

D : beta Papa ki tabiyat kharab hai na? Abhi unhe thodi der aram karne dete hai.. aap bhai ke sath khelo aapke kamre mein.. bhai ro rahe hai toh Papa ko disturb hoga na?

Ansh nodded and went with Suzzanne. Here Dhara was pacing here and there.

D : yeh doctor abhi tak aya kyun nahi..

Then her eyes fall on the papers. Her eyes got teary. She took the papers and kept them in the drawer. Just then the bell rang and the house helper opened the door. Dhara already told them to send the doctor in their room. The maid came to the room with the doctor.

D : doctor please check him. I don't know suddenly what happened to him? He is not waking up. 

Doc : relax ma'am. Let me check.

He checked Ritwik and gave an injection. He called someone to arrange saline.

Dhara was just feeling restless.

D : what happened to him, doctor?

Doc : oh Ms. Noon!  I think he hasn't eaten for a day or more. His blood pressure is very low as well as his glucose level. I guess he is having stress also. That's why he fainted. I have called to arrange saline for him. Also I have injected a glucose dose.

D : thank you doctor.

The doctor left and after half an hour few people came and attached channel with his hand and started the saline. The people left and Dhara sat beside Ritwik.

D : kyun takleef de raha hai khud ko bhi aur mujhe bhi?😭

She caresed his hairs. She held his hand and stared at him.

D : shayad galti meri hi hai. Maine socha tha jaise sab chal raha hai waise chalne dete hai. Kash main tujhse yeh baat pahele bata deti, ki main tere sath rahena chahti hu. Kash main tujhse pale bata deti ki main bhi tere liye kuch feel karne lagi hu. Kash humare beech clarity la pati. Tu pahele se hi clear tha.. main hi confused thi. Please tu uth ja na 😭 aise saza maat de .. please 🥺😭

At that time Ranveer came home and got to know about Ritwik from the maids. He ran to the room.

RN : Sunny!!

Dhara looked on.

D : Veer! Veer dekho na Sunny ko kabse bol rahi hu.. uth hi nahi raha.. kitna time ho gaya.. doctor bhi dekhke gaye.. yeh kitna ziddi kyun hai.. uth hi nahi raha.. 😭

Ranveer just side hugged her consoling her. At that time Ritwik slowly opened his eyes and saw them together. Again he thought his decision of going away from Dhara was right. He smiled seeing them. He tried to sit and Dhara noticed. She went to him and tried to help. But he pulled his hand from her. She again tried to help and he again pulled it away.