Update

Hey guys,

I have something to discuss.

First thing:

So I have been noticing that, I am able to publish a new part after four days of the previous part. So I am keeping that interval constant. So my two ongoing stories will be published with the new chapters in the interval of four days. Let me know if you have any problems. Because if you have, I will try to give part in an interval of two days but then I will focus only on one story. And after completing that one I will continue the others.

Second thing:

I have been seeing, a reader has a problem with whatever I am writing like he/she purposely wants to criticise it. At least I felt that. So I just want to tell the reader to have some patience. If you are not liking you can leave. I am not forcing anyone to read. I am gonna take only my genuine readers' feedback. Because after 12 to 14 hours of my shift, I am writing the stories. Sometimes I forget where I left the last chapter. Then I had to again read them to continue writing. I am sorry if you are finding it easy to write. No dear it's not. Kudos to them who are professional writers. Till today I have replied to your comment. Not anymore. I also follow the same thing which my idols follow - 'if you are not able to reply to those who are your genuine well wishers then don't reply to those who just fake it'.

I really appreciate who takes out time to read these stories. It means a lot to me (a non writer). And I am sorry if I missed your comment to acknowledge.