Part - 49

Inside Dhara's room,

First Ritwik entered and saw Dhara sleeping and their baby is wide awake.

Ritwik went to his Angel and picked her up and started talking in childish tone..

R : awwwele meli Pali.. jag lahi hai.. abhi Papa ke sath khelegii.. haina mela baccha..??!

The baby was staring at him with her doe eyes, not understanding anything she was moving her hands. At that time RM and RD entered with kids who ran to Ritwik.

A : Papa Papa.. mujhe do na..

R : aap baitho waha sofe pe jaake .. main deta hu .

Ansh sat on sofa and Ritwik gave him the baby who landed a soft punch on Ansh's face. All chuckled when Ansh glared at her. But she was seeing Ansh with her big eyes and opened mouth.

Viu whinned : Papa.. me sis..

Ritwik took him in his arms.

R : abhi nahi beta.. abhi aap bhi chotu ho na.. aap usko pakad nahi paoge..

V : no Papa.. sissy.. 😭

R : na baby.. nahi rote.. aap roge toh apki baby sister bhi royegi.. aapko acha lagega..

Viu nodded in no..

R : sabbash mera raja beta.. aap big bro ke paas jaake baitho aur baby sis ke sath khelo..

Viaansh did as his Papa said. RM and RD also took the baby in their arms and then again returned it to Ansh's lap. They were beside the kids. Ritwik was talking to doctor about Dhara's health.

R : doctor.. pregnancy mein jo complications the..

Doc : don't worry Mr. Noon. All is good now. Han the complications but aaplogo ne unka bohot achi tarha se dhyan rakkha .. so delivery ke waqt pronlem nahi hui..

Ritwik smiled and thanked the doctor. He went to Dhara and sat beside her.

R : uth ja Laddoo aab. Humari Princess teri wait kar rahi hai..

He kissed her forhead and rested there. RD and RM went back to home with kids. Ritwik's Pari is currently with Ritwik. And he is playing with her like she is his doll.

R : aap toh bilkul sote nahi ho.. tab se jage hue ho.. aur dekho Mumma ko .. wo tabse soyi hui hai..

The kid squirms.. he giggled like kid. Suddenly he heard a chuckle. He snapped his head towards the sound and saw Dhara awake. He ran to her with the kid.

R : tu tu thik hai na Laddoo? Kahi pain toh nahi ho rahi ?

D smiled : main thik hu Sunny.. Don't panick. Bas thoda tired hu.. par ab sari thakan chali jayegi jab main apni bachi ko apne haatho mein lungi. Lao do mujhe..

He first put the baby on crib cot, then helped Dhara to sit and then gave the baby to Dhara..

D : meri princess. 🥹 Sunny dekho na kitna cute hai.. iski ankhe tere jaise aur naak bhi.. aur cheeks mere jaise.

R smiled : haina? 🥹 Meri Pari..

They had some family moment and then Dhara slept again due to tiredness. Ritwik was beside her all the time. He didn't go home for once.