Part - 20

A few days passed with their bickering. They have arranged everything in the house for babies. As Ritwik used to live alone the setup was like that. And now they have even made a room as a play room for the babies.

He started going to the office. But he made sure of Dhara and the kids' safety. He kept bodyguards also for them.

A few more weeks passed. They admitted Ansh in school there only because there he realised it will take much more time than he thought. So they thought about settling there.

Dhara continued her law study online. But she is also busy with Ansh and Viaansh all the time because currently Ritwik is too busy in his office.

Ritwik and Dhara were coming close. But Dhara was not accepting fully. In these weeks, she adored him as a husband not a best friend. She was happy being around her husband. Now it gives her goosebumps when he touches her or their hands get touched unintentionally. She blushes whenever he is around. This all was not gone unnoticed by Ritwik but he thought to hold himself back and let her initiate whatever it is.

One day, Ritwik was working in the office till late at night. Though he informed Dhara, she was still getting restless because it was raining heavily outside and most of the roads got blocked due to snow. She was calling him every half an hour.

She told the nanny to take care of the children. She again dialled him. He did not pickup. She again tried. Again it was unanswered. Again she called, now he picked up that call.

D : kaha hai tu? Aur mera phone kyun nahi utha raha? Thdi der thodi der karke kitna time ho gaya.. bahar kitna tez baarish ho rahi hai.. aab kaise aayega tu? Bhigna maat. Warna tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..

R shouted : baas yaar bas kar.. kya ho gaya tujhe? Kyun itna chik chik kar rahi hai? Main bacha nahi hu ki kahi kho jaunga. Agar weather zyada kharab laga toh yehi rahe jaunga. At least shanti se rest le paunga inha.

Dhara got shocked by his behaviour. She got numb.

R loudly : maine bola tha na late ho jayega.. kaam hai.. par nahi tu har adhe ghante mein call kiye ja rahi hai .. aab main kaam karu ya tujhse baat? Bohot raat ho gayi hai , khana khake so ja aur bacho ko bhi sula de.. aur main aaj ghar nahi aa raha.. aab aur disturb maat kar yaar.. aur wait mat karna meraa.. saala ek pal ka sukoon nahi hai ..

He cut the call without listening to her. Here she was upset. She thought she was invading in his space. Tears were rolling from her eyes. She sat on the sofa with a thud. Burying her face into her palms she cried a little and then got up and went upstairs.

She saw both the kids were sleeping and the nammy was just looking after them.

D : Miss Suzanne, you can go now. I am here.

S : okay ma'am. Take care.

Before going she looked back to see tears in Dhara's eyes.

S : ma'am are you okay? Would you need me to stay here?

Dhara wiped her tears.

D : yea..yeah I am okay.. please you can take rest. I am here.

Suzanne bowed her head and went out of the room. Dhara sat beside sleeping kids and started caressing Ansh's hairs. Again fresh tears were rolling from her eyes.

There in the office, Ritwik was about to throw the phone away after the conversation. That's when he realised what all he uttered in anger. He was stressed about something and all the stress he released on Dhara.

V : shit.. shit.. shit.. are you mad Sunny or what? You just talked shit to Laddoo. No I have to go home now. Shit yaar..

He kicked the table. Om his manager was with him in the cabin who was shocked to see him like that. He was listening whatever shit he had spoken on the phone.