Locked away from paradise

Eve’s POV
“Some meeting came up at work, it’s urgent and I have to be there. Don’t wait up for me,”

My eyes watered as I read the note Tom had left me, feeling my heart squeeze with pain. Business meeting? This late? I wasn’t a fool. My hands closed around the note, crushing it as I tried to rein in the sobs that threatened to spill from me. I failed however. The tears came rolling freely down my cheeks and I clamped a hand over my mouth.

There was no business meeting, that much was clear, but still like a fool, I hoped that this time would be different. I hoped that there really was a meeting and he had to go.

A loud honk downstairs proved me wrong. I would know that sound anywhere. It was the new car my husband had gotten to impress his recent whore. I walked quickly to the window, peering down at the carpark of the hotel we were in. Standing beside his stupid black Porsche was Tom in the flesh, laughing with some blondie, his arms around her waist. He whispered something to her, and she threw her head back in a loud boisterous laugh.

My hands gripped the window sill in irritation. The asshole couldn’t care less. Before he would sneak around with women, making up lies and shitty promises as he went, Now he paraded around with them in public as if daring me. The fucking audacity! And what could I do about it?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. My arms weakened and I dragged myself away from the window, listening as the car zoomed out of the car park. He was gone frolicking again and here I was, crying like a bloody fool.

How much longer would I mope around waiting for him to come to his senses? This was a total waste of time. My mind drifted to his overreaction the night I had met Golden. If he could go around, cheating like the jackass he was, then why couldn’t I have some fun too? All I wanted was a taste of pleasure. A taste of feeling wanted and that man, oh he definitely made me feel wanted. I wanted to feel that way all over again.

…If you ever change your mind, call me…

His words echoed in my head. My eyes widened as an idea dropped in my head. Tom was gone and from the look of things, I doubted he would be back early tomorrow morning. I could take Golden up on his offer. Tonight.

If he still wanted me that was. Hell would he even remember me? It would be quite embarrassing if I called him and he claimed to have forgotten me.

Pressing my lips into a firm determined line, I picked myself off the floor and trudged to my purse collection in the closet. Picking the one I had taken to the Red Satin, I fished out the card he had given me. A black and gold card that contained nothing but a set of numbers. All I had to do was call him. I bit my lip, excitement coursing through my veins as I stepped out of the closet and reached for my phone. My breath seemed to cease as the phone rang and then-

“Hello?” Came the deep dark voice that had haunted my dreams.

“Golden,” I whispered subconsciously, so relieved and happy to hear his voice.

I heard him inhale sharply, and heard a flurry of movements around him before he spoke again. “Eve?”

Oh the way he said my name. So sensually, it sent goosebumps all over my skin. I arched at the sound, stifling a damned moan from slipping from my lips. I didn’t want to terrify him with all the desperation oozing off me.

“In the flesh,” I said, trying to sound cheery. “How have you been? I know it took a while for my call to come in.”

“It sure did,” He huffed and I could just imagine those gray eyes narrowed into slits as he spoke. “You took your time,”

“Does your offer still stand?” I asked, breathing easier by the minute. While he made me nervous as heck, he was surprisingly easy to talk to.

“You might want to remind me what that offer is,” He said darkly, mirth evident in his tone. He was teasing me. Drawing me out. He knew the influence he had on me and would not hesitate to exert it. Knowing that sent a thrill through me.

“I believe they run along the lines of wanting to see how good I suck?” I teased and heard him suck in a breath.

“You do not fight fair Eve,” He grumbled, his voice growing huskier by the second. “Are you ready for me, Eve? I would not appreciate being teased a second time only for you to disappear on me like fucking Cinderella,”

“Well if you don’t take me on my offer before the clock strikes midnight, I really may be gone,” I laughed when he swore under his breath. “I want this. I’m ready. You’re all I have thought about for days.”

“Isn’t that interesting?” He mused, “You know where to find me Eve. I’ll be waiting,”

“Okay,” My voice came out breathless. I would really see him soon!

“One more thing,”

“Yeah?”

“No panties. I want you bare and sopping wet by the time you get here,”

Oh fuck, that was hot. Tom never made such demands of me. I had no idea why it made me so fucking hot, but it did. “Yes,” I replied, swallowing heavily. He didn’t need to try so hard, I was getting quite slick already.

The call ended with a beep and quickly, I dashed into the closet a second time, trying to pick out a dress. I wanted to stun him. I yearned to do so. To see the look of satisfaction on his face when I walked right into that bar. After sifting through several dresses, my eyes fell on a strapless, short, black body con. It had white feather designs all over it and ended right beneath my ass. Its neckline was a long V that ended a few centimeters above my navel and it had ropes that held my boobs in place so they wouldn’t spill.

It was perfect.

I slipped into it eagerly, feeling quite bare without the panties. An image of him bending me over, pushing my dress up and fucking me right against bar counter slipped into my head and I felt my pussy get wetter. Oh damn, I definitely wanted him. And the sooner I got out of this damned hotel room, the sooner I could be in Golden’s arms. If Tom could get his pleasure elsewhere, I could get my fantasies fulfilled elsewhere too.

Trudging out of the closet with black heels strapped on my legs, I made for the door, and pulled on the handle. It didn’t budge. I frowned, tilted my head to the side and yanked harder this time. The door remained still.

My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. I had been locked in. My asshole of a husband had locked me in!

What the hell would I do now?!

** ** ** **
Happy new week!🥰 Please voteeeeeee🥺