Tom finds the golden card

Tom’s POV

France was a goddamn awesome country.

I ran my hands through my hair, a satisfied grin on my face as I walked out of the hotel. She had been quite enjoyable. Madam Marie. She was the perfect belle in French. A huge bosom and quite the expensive taste. Not like I was complaining. I had enough to spare for her. Besides, money could be easily replaced. But my time in France could not.

Pressing down a button on my car keys, the vehicle gave a loud beep telling me its location. I had left Marie in bed, satisfied as usual. I had met her the very first day we arrived in France for my business trip. She was the secretary of one of our French investors and she had batted her lashes, put those beloved tits to work and sucked me off in her boss’ bathroom.

And damn she was good at it. Just thinking about it made my cock twitch like I was some horny bastard. I almost turned on my heels to race back into the hotel and tap her for another round. Her pussy wasn’t exactly tight but she was damned skillful.

Skills that Eve didn’t fucking have.

I reached my car and with a grunt, tugged the door open. With one last glance at the hotel, I grinned and slipped in. I wish I didn’t have to go but I had to. I doubted Eve had realized she was locked in. That woman could sleep through a fucking blizzard, it was so damned annoying. I suppose a part of me used to think that was adorable. Not anymore. It was so fiucking annoying sometimes.

Yet, I was bound to her. Eve belonged to me. She was my property and as an owner I ought to show that I cared once in a while yeah? I’d prefer that we spent the last day in France together. Perhaps I’d buy her something nice. I did see a lovely sapphire while shopping with Marie. I could get that for her when the day gets brighter and we would be fine.

Eve liked those petty gifts. Tiny stones that glittered in the light, asking to adorn her. That was how easy she was to please. I remembered the first time I had gotten her a necklace. My company had just made its first big hit and it was partly thanks to her I supposed. If she hadn’t agreed to fuck that damned sleazy investor, then we may not have hit the jackpot.

At first she had wanted to prove damned difficult back then. I had begged and groveled like a beggar, pleading with her. All she had to do was fuck the old man.

Hell it wouldn’t take five minutes. She was my goddamn wife! She ought to do whatever it took to help me succeed. Behind every successful man was a woman, wasn’t that how the saying worked?

But Eve had been so damn annoying, I had no choice but to discipline her. A few slaps here and there and she would sit up tight like a little kid. I suppose that was the one thing about her that remained the same since high school.

My innocent little Eve.

I chuckled, stepping on the accelerator so that the vehicle lurched forward. Now I was damned excited to get home. That was the rush that came with tupping around. After a while of being married, things with Eve seemed damned boring. She didn’t know much about sex.

Didn’t know how to make a man feel damned good. Everything was always about her all the fucking time. She was so damned easy to arouse.  A few touches here and there and she was off like a light bulb. It irritated the shit out of me. I liked to work to please a woman. I liked to see beads on their foreheads as they lost control and shattered beneath me.

But Eve?

She never had control to begin with.

And so I found my excitement elsewhere. Women were everywhere, waiting, ready to be pleasured. Who was I to not take them up on their offer? Besides, the more I met these women, the easier it was to get excited to go home. Marie’s pussy had been as loose as hell. But Eve, oh Eve. Sweet fucking EVE. Now I wanted to feel that tight pussy wrapped around me.

I grinned at the thought. If she was asleep, I’d wake her ass up. She had been asleep for what, eight hours? I fished out my phone from the dashboard to confirm when she had gone to bed last night.

Wait a damned minute!

I frowned looking for the beep notification for the tracker I had placed in her phone. There was nothing. There was no fucking notification!

“What the hell?!” I cursed, tossing the phone aside and stepped harder on the accelerator. The bitch had done something to the tracker. This had better not mean what I thought it was. There was no way she could have left the room though. For destroying the tracker however, she deserved to be punished for it.

Angrily, I swerved into the hotel park and raced right out of the car into the hotel. I had barely made it past the reception when the receptionist looked at me with her hoity toity French expression and called out.

“Monsieur Thomas?”

“It’s Tom,” I grumbled, arching a brow at her. What the hell did she want?

“Oui, Thomas,” She said with a placating smile. “Do you need help retrieving the spare key?”

What in the world was this woman on about?

"Excuse me?"

“Did you forget your keys? It seemed you locked your wife inside by mistake and so we had to use the spare keys. I just wanted to confirm that you do not need help getting in. Your wife did say you have a bit of a memory issue.”

Memory issue?

“My wife told you that?”

What the hell was Eve up to?

“Oui she did,” The receptionist nodded frantically and I groaned mentally.

Shit! That could only mean one thing. Eve had left the damned hotel room. I gave the nosy woman a brisk nod and rushed to the elevator.

She had better be in that room. Oh she had a lot of explaining to do. A lot of fucking explanation. Anger burned through me when I stepped out of the elevator, walked to our room and opened it to see it empty

“Eve!” I barked, checking the bathroom and closet. She wasn’t there. “That bitch!”

Grinding my teeth hard, I whipped my phone out and called her line. She didn’t pick up. Not once, not twice. A whopping seven times and Eve didn’t fucking pick the call.

“Fuck!’ I yelled, picking up the vase on the bedside table and hurled it to the ground. Seeing it crash was fucking satisfying, but not enough to placate my anger.

Where the hell was she? Had she gone to meet that bastard she was with at the club? Had she gone to fuck around? Like I would ever allow that! She was mine. Mine to use. No other man could have her! Not after that bastard old man. Not after him.

How could she? How could she even dream about cheating on me?! My body trembled, I could imagine wringing her pretty neck. That bitch thought she could pull one over me huh?

Fucking hilarious. I owned her. I would destroy whoever the fuck tried to take her away from me. I’d teach her a lesson she would never forget.

I sat on the bed, tapping like a damned crazy man on my phone, sending her messages. She had better hurl her ass back to the hotel! She responded to none and it fucking irked me. I couldn't find her, she had destroyed the damned tracker.

I rose to my feet, yanking at my hair, pacing around the room. The thought of another man touching her drove me crazy. I hated it. I fucking hated it.

“I'll kill him,” I hissed, “I’ll kill whoever that fucker is-”

My eyes fell on a card on the bed. Gold numbers blinked on a black background at me. I picked up the card, frowning at it. Did the number belong to the bastard she had gone to meet?

** ** **
Tom knows about her lies🥹. What would happen to poor Eve? Please vote, comment and add to your library