A long interesting night

Adam's pov

Right above the Extase Club was my floor. It was secluded from all the ruckus down there. The music, the noise, the fights and all. It was like a fucking sanctuary. And yet it gave me so much pleasure to hear that tiny gasp slip from Eve's lips when I led her to my bedroom.

Or my dungeon as I would rather call it. The only similarity between the room and a bedroom was the presence of a bed. King sized to be precise, with white sheets all ready to be married.

The rest however was lined with toys. Toys I liked you play with. I watched Eve walk towards the whips on the wall, tracing her fingers lightly over them. Her eyes were wide with awe and she glanced back at me.

"I figured you were into this, but not this deep," She whispered.

My plaything couldn't even say the word Kinky. Fucking innocent. I wanted to tear through that innocence desperately.

Holding her blue gaze, I reached for my shirt, undoing the buttons and peeled it off. She froze, her eyes the only part of her moving as they roved down my chest. It gleamed in the dim red lighting of the room.

"Do you understand what happens here Eve?" I asked, approaching her with slow measured steps.

Her pupils dilated and when she spoke, she sounded breathless.  "What?"

I cupped her cheeks, stroking them gently. "I would not hurt you, you know that, don't you?"

She nodded meekly and I stepped back, satisfied. As long as she trusted me, that was enough.

For now.

"Strip," I ordered. "I want every single article gone.

She reached for her dress swiftly and I spoke again. "Slowly, slowly Eve. Look at me as you take them off,"

Even in the light, I could see the blush on her cheeks. Dainty fingers reached for the straps of her dress and then slowly shed them off, revealing a smooth shoulder.

I grinded my teeth against each other, clenching my hands in  a fist. I wanted to run my tongue over that sweet pale skin. Wanted to scrape her skin with my teeth and hear the naughty sounds she would make.

Patience Adam.

The black dress slipped down to her waist, revealing her tits. Fucking marvellous tits. Rosy pink nipples stood stiff and pebbled. My mouth watered and my fist tightened.

The dress rolled down those wide hips, and in a flash she was naked before me. So fucking beautiful. So damned perfect.

Fuck patience! I had to touch her.

My feet moved rapidly, closing the distance between us. I wrapped a hand around her neck, tilted her head upwards and kissed her.

She let out a soft mewl sound, wrapping her hands around me as if she had been waiting for it all day. Like I was. Like I had been. I swiped my tongue against the seam of her lips, teasing them apart and slipped my tongue through. She was inexperienced, that much was obvious.

And I fucking loved it. I wanted to be the one to teach her. I wanted to be the one who made her make those fucking sexy sounds.

Her fingers stroked my bare chest and I growled, ravaging her lips harder.  Fuck, I was losing control. I had to steer this quickly or it would be over too fucking soon!

I pulled away, breathing heavily and heard her cry in protest.

"Soon, My pet, soon," I groaned, stepping away from her and gesturing at the bed.."Get on it. Now. On all fours."

She made a little noise low in her throat that told me she loved taking my orders. Good. There was plenty more to come. I walked to the spread on the wall and reached for a knobby dildo. It had bumps along its glassy surface. I picked a small vibrator as well and walked towards her.

"Fuck, you look so good with your as all up in the air like that," I hissed, reaching for her ass. It was the perfect pear shape, pale as ever and hanging in the air with her glistening pussy right at the center of it all.

I dropped a slap on her right ass cheek and she squealed, falling on her belly, trembling..

"Hold still, Eve," I ordered. "Or I may have to restrain you,"

"No," She whimpered, struggling to get back on her knees. "Please,"

"Be a good girl then, okay?"

She nodded, biting her lips when my hands came down on her again. I watched in amusement as her pussy lips clenched with each spank.

"Fuck, you naughty little minx," I hissed slapping her cheeks harder. "You fucking love it don't you?"

Her back arched as she moaned and I spanked harder. "Answer me Eve,"

"Yes,"

"That's very slutty don't you think?" I chuckled, slapping harder on her ass. She writhed beneath my touch, trying to put her cunt under my hands. I laughed at her antics and spanked those cheeks harder and faster.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, gripping the sheets. "Please! Please just touch me already!"

"Where baby? Tell me where, tell me how you want me to fucking touch you!" I spat, watching her ass turn red from all the spanking.

"My pussy," She cried. "Please? Touch my pussy."

"Ah, there's a good girl," I murmured, delivered one last spank to her ass, watched it bounce and then slipped my hands over her pussy. "You're so fucking swollen," I hissed through my teeth, feeling my cock lurch through my clothes.

She mewled in satisfaction as my fingers slipped between her lips, and then right into her wet tight heat.

"Yessss,"

Fuckkkk, I'd love to feel those walls around my cock. I pinched my nose, trying to still myself from fucking exploding and then withdrew my fingers.

She glanced over her shoulders at me, sultry blue eyes gazing at me in question. I held up the glass dildo and watched them widen a fraction.

"Keep those eyes on me, do not look away," I ordered, parting her thighs and then holding her eyes, I sunk the seven inch dildo down her pussy, slow and steady.

Her eyes widened like saucers, closing briefly until I growled and they snapped open.  Her jaw slacked and when the dildo was buried fully in her pussy, she let out a long loud moan.

"Ohhhh fuckkk,"

Her walls twitched around the dildo, almost forcing it out but I pushed in deeper. She squealed at the sudden movement, and the squeal morphed into a sob when I began thrusting the toy in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my gosh,"

"You like that? Yes?"

"Yes!" she panted, screaming when I thrusted the dildo harder.

I took the small vibrator, a ball with a small handle, wrapped my arm around her waist and placed it between her puffy swollen lips. With one hand controlling the vibrator and the other shoving the glass cock down her pussy, Eve screams became wild and uncontrollable.

Her pussy quivered and juices pooled down the dildo. I fucked her harder, listening to the sounds she made, hearing her beg for me to stop and as if set off by a bomb, she let out a hoarse scream and fell limp on the bed. Her juices splattered everywhere, and I grinned.

The night would be a long and interesting one.

** ** **
Dear sweethearts, how are you today?🥰🥰🥰 Please vote for my book.