Heavenly bliss

"I'm gonna come!"

"No," he said simply and I groaned when the frequency hit what seemed to be the highest.

Oh fuck what a mess I was.

Here I was in his bed, at his mercy. My hips bucking as the vibrator shoved up my cunt turned and twisted and fucked the hell out of me. I was so close. So fucking close.

"Hold it, Eve. I want to see you beg for it. You're gonna have to beg me to let you fucking come!"

Ah hell he was ruthless. And I loved it.

I did.

"Please," I begged, staring at him, pleading with my eyes. "Please, Golden,"

His brows furrowed at the name and he chuckled. "Come, eve,"

Everything else that happened over the next few minutes was lost on me. All I knew was white hot pleasure coursed through me, the vibrator propelled right out of my clenched walls and I fucking exploded.

It was safe to say that I died a little.

When my senses came around, Golden's hands were on his belt, prying the buckle open.

"Get up," He ordered when he noticed I was back. "Your knees, now,"

Breathing heavily, I rose on my knees and he drew closer. I could only reach the expanse of his chest in height.  I had to crane my head to look up at him. He threw the belt aside with a groan, and cupped my face, capturing my lips with a kiss.

He tasted good. Sour with a tang of whiskey on his tongue. He invaded the crevices of my mouth, groaning when I slipped my hands over his chest and trailed it down those sexy abs.

Golden pulled away, briefly, panting, glancing down to watch my hands slide down his body. I stopped at the edge of his pants, unsure of what to do and he growled.

"Go on," He urged. "Touch me,"

Swallowing at his command, I slipped my hands into his pants and tried to grip him.

Golden let out a long hiss before recapturing my mouth in a kiss again.

Good lord he was piping hot. The velvety flesh of his cock, burned my hands. I could feel it throb, could feel the veins around him ache and pump wildly. I tried wrapping my hands around his girth and it was fucking impossible.

My eyes widened and I pulled away, staring at him in disbelief.

He was huge! Now I knew why he had used all those dildos. If he had slipped right into me without preparing me first, he may as well have ripped me in half.

He must have read the look on my face because he chuckled.

"I won't bite you, Eve. And he certainly would not as well," He encouraged..

I shook my head, hating that I sounded like such a naive brat, but couldn't help it anyway. "He won't fit,"

Golden laughed and cupped my cheeks. His thumb swiped against my lower lip and I shuddered.

"He will. Do you trust me?" he murmured, releasing my face and trailed his hands down my arm.

I nodded. "I do, I trust you,"

"Good girl," He whispered.

I gasped when his hands cupped my breasts suddenly, fondling them harshly.

"I want to explore you a little more, no, so much more," He whispered, pinching my nipples, sending thrills up my spine. "But I cannot wait. I need to be inside you, soon, or I'll fucking lose my shit Eve,"

I purred at his words, trembling, excited at the thought of him finally fucking me.

"I'm all yours for the taking," I whispered, licking my lips.

He growled low in his throat and pushed my shoulder lightly so that I fell back on the bed and in a blink, his pants went flying.

I took in his magnificent form just before he descended on me. Fuck, I had never seen a man so perfectly sculpted. So built differently.

His hands pried my thighs wider and holding my waist in place with his large hands, his gray eyes held mine as he sunk into me.

My breath caught and scream died down my throat..I closed my eyes, breathing heavily, trying to accommodate his size.

"Ohhhh....fuckkk... Eve," He groaned, gripping waist tighter.

His cock, thick, veiny and bronzed just like the rest of him, slipped deeper into my pussy, burying it to the hilt. I screamed as he hit a spot that felt too fucking good.

"Oh that's it baby," He panted, "Take it. Take all of it. You were made to take my cock, so take it all!"

"Yess," I purred, moaning when he slowly withdrew his shaft and thrusted right back in almost immediately. "Oh Golden!"

"Aw fuck," He hissed. "You're exactly as I imagined. Hell better than I did. Your pussy feels so fucking good wrapped around me,"

His thrusts shifted from slow to rapid, quick thrusts. I groaned as he picked up the pace, his hands reaching for.my breasts, fondling them. Cries spilled from my lips as he fucked me. I arched against the bed, screaming at the intensity. Gosh, he felt so good, so good.

"Oh fuck me!" I cried as the familiar wave of my climax drew closer.

"Yes baby," He panted. "That's it. Take that cock baby. Take it all. There's a good girl,"

"I'll come," I moaned, gripping the bed sheet tighter as he slammed harder into me.."I'll come!"

”Come Eve," He urged. "I want to feel those tight walls spasm around my shaft. I want to see you come!"

He hiked up my thighs, hoisted himself above me and thrusted deeper and faster. Golden's face contorted in a frown. His hair was tousled in different directions and his lips parted and let out a loud bellow.

"Come! Now!"

My body surrendered to his demands. My orgasm came quickly, tearing through me like a storm. And I welcomed it.

** ** **
Happy Sunday Fam!🥰