huh ?

Skip to 2 months later.

Everything was fine tae was in his 7 months. Bump was seen his legs were swollen he became very chubby and cute.
Dae would always pinch cheeks and bite it saying how much he loves his cheeks not forgetting to kiss it later. Tae wouldn't mind he loves how his son pampers him. But now he had 3 cheek pincher. That being soobin and yeonjun. There was not a day when they didn't come to tae to pich his cheeks and put their ears on his stomach and talk to unborn baby.

Tae would enjoy all this and also enjoyed the love he received from mrs jeon.
He loved and respect mrs jeon so much
In the night he would go her room and talk to her about stuffs from his childhood. And mrs jeon would tell him about her lovestory sometime kook would join them.

Today is something different.
dae came has been a little sad lately
He was very silent since he came back. Tae was worried and asked him he didn't say anything he said its nothing. He just said that he is tried from running today their teacher made them do P.T

Tae knew he is lying he could see it in his eyes. He knows when his son is lying. He tried asking but everything went in vain.

During dinner even though kook made chicken curry for dae he didn't eat much

So mrs jeon took thing in her hands and call him in her room
He went in and asked him what happend

Mrs jeon: baby you call me grandma right ?

Dae : yes grandmaa

Mrs jeon : baby then tell what is wrong ?
Did something happen?

Dae looked down and had his teary

Mrs jeon: dae baby

Dae : Some days ago there was sport competition. In our school everybody's dad came and played with their children. But i was sitting alone. I didn't wanted my mumma to come because he is with a baby. I didn't wanted him to feel pressured my being there you know he is been through alot.
I was okay with sitting alone. But then i saw appa he came there as chief guest  he saw me but didn't come to me once, grandma am i that bad ? Why couldn't appa love me once ? Why mumma has to suffer so much.

He asked with teary eyes. But they both failed to notice two people standing on the door with teary eyes. One trying not to sob loudly.

Mrs jeon : oh my baby come here

She hugged him and said

Baby you are lovely kid, your mother is really proud of you know, he loves you so much. I am sure he is strong and you are reason. People like a your appa lost a gem baby. He lost something very precious he will realise it later and will regret surely it baby.
But you have strongest mumma with you right ?

And about you baby you are the most lovable, i love you more so much more. You are not bad at all. You are my baby. Your mumma's baby, kook uncles baby. And you soo, jun , flexuu uncles baby. Okayy you have so many people ask them to join they will join like uncle okay

And i will make everything right very soon.

Dae nodded while wiping his tears

And tae ran to kitchen controlling his sobs and kook still standing there

Thats it for today.

I tried to write it is really a very short update.

I will back soon though🥺

Thank you
23 random