Future.

Tae went home silently and went to his room. Dae was also sad he went to mrs jeon and slept beside her without saying anything.

Jungkook went behind tae since he needed him the most.

Kook came in the room sat beside tae.

Tae : sorry i told you stop i didn't wanted them to insult you too.

Kook : but-

Tae : no but, no one deserve to get insulted for things they didn't do. And i know mrs kim she won't spare you.

Kook : tae-

Tae : no kook please. You already have done so much for me. I can't let anyone insult you.

Kook: but tae i want something from.you today.

Tae looked at him and nodded

Kook: Tae I want you too complete your fashion designing course. I want you to join college after mun is born.

Tae : w-what ?

Kook: yes, promise you will do it!

Tae : kook thats not possible i can't dae, mun, eomma and 3 other babies  i can't leave them just like for me to complete my dreams ?

Kook: Tae i am here with you we will figure it out. I want you to be successful. I want you to show your parents you are not useless ,you aren't lucky, and that you talented. They need to know whom they have lost.

Tae : but kook-

Kook: No Tae but,  sut, mut , its only yes and yes.

Tae : kook are you sure ? We will manage it ?

Kook: yess 100% sure.

Tae : okay then but one condition.

Kook : what ?

Tae : you will move towards your dream too. We will both work hard to provide the best life  for our family.

Kook: but tae you know that gonna be difficult road ?

Tae :difficult but not impossible we will figure how we are gonna do it but we will do it kook, your dream for opening branches and my fashioning designing dream..... We can work it out.

Kook : tae-

Tae : No i want to prove to everyone from my past. And i am sure you want to prove.

Kook: do you think it is possible will be able to do it ?

Tae : yess we will i help you too and also make branch later since its father - in laws dream ?

Kook: how did you know?

Tae : mom told she also told me how you admired  him. And told when you told your dad that you will  extend the branch.

Kook : yes he was and is my hero. I loved him so much i miss him tae.

Tae : i am sure he is really proud of you.

Tae was saying he felt something

Tae- ouch

Kook- what are you okay ?
Should i call doctor ?

Tae : no kook the naughty baby kicked. Or maybe baby wants to say that your "Appa mun is really proud of you"

Jungkook's heart was filled with warmth when tae admired him as "appa"

Kook: appa ?

Tae : i am sorry if you are uncomfortable with-