Fight ?

Next day morning.

Muu got up crying her was paining
Tae and kook also got up and called the doctor.
He told to make her breakfast and so they can give her meds
Then they can change plaster too.

She felt better after awhile she said she is okay.

Yeonjun requested doctor to discharge and he will take care of her at home since he is also a doctor to which doc agreed.

Tae was packing the muu's stuff and yeonjun is changing muu's hand plaster.

Kook is sitting on the couch with his secretary. He took a day off but there is very important meeting today and it needed its approval. Yoongi said he will take care of  meeting and kook could check the files and sign.
Kook agreed because this meeting was indeed important.

When they a crying voice from outside. Kook wad done signing till then and his secetrary was about leave but stop listening to the cries.
Tae left everything and went out to check so did kook.

They saw a man on his knees  and woman clothes full of blood
And young boy around the age of 13or 14 also on knees beghing to doctor for something while heavily crying. All patient have gathered around..

?? : doctor ease save my doctor, i will pay the money soon please check her.

Doc: we have told you she needs surgery. And the surgery is very much important for her to survive.

?? : doctor i will pay the money as soon as possible just perform.the surgery now.

Doc: we have told you as soon as you pay the money the surgery will be inmediately started so instead of crying here go and arrange money.

Kook: what is happening here ?

Doc : their daughter  has ........ And it needs surgery but they aren't paying the money  how can we possible do the surgery.

Tae : so you will let her die ?

Doc: thats not what-

Kook: they are begging because they would anything save their doctor. They believe there will be some humanity left in you to help them out.

Doc: we can't do anything sir ist our policy.

Kook and tae : well then initiate the surgery.

Both looked at each other and smiled because how instantly their thoughts matched.

kook: we will pay it just save the daugther otherwise be ready for the law suit.

Doctor quickly nodded and started to proceed the surgery.

Taekook looked at the parents and who saw them with teary eyes, red shot eyes.

But tae gapsed when he recognised the man

Tae : uncle han ?

The man looked at him nicely and gasped too

Han : Tae master.

Tae : uncle han i told you not to call me master!!

Tae looked happy he hugged han who hugged him back.

Han : how are you doing tae?

Tae : i am good uncle your daughter will be fine soon.....

Han: thank you so much tae master and this young man for  helping me out

Tae : no worries uncle she will be fine and uncle he is husband jeon jungkook.

Han: oh hello son

Kook bowed to him