Are you sure ?

Tae went to jungkook to say that he ready for the marriage. He also wanted to give it a chance and dae was happy with the idea he had no problem in doing what makes his son happy but  he would agree only if the jungkook is also okay with it.

Jungkook was drinking water in the kitchen.

Tae : jungkook ?

Kook : yes tae

Tae : I thought about it I think i would agree with decision of our marriage.

Kook : are you sure tae ?

Tae nodded  jungkook smiled
They went to mrs jeon room to tell her the news..

Mrs jeon: oh my babies you came ?
Did u both think about it ?

Tae and kook nodded their heads.

Taekook : we are ready

Mrs jeon smiled widely.

Mrs jeon: It may look like i forced you both but trust me  you both will look up one day and say
"Thank you eomma"

Taekook were confused but shrugged it.

Mrs jeon told about their marriage news in the evening during the dinner time.
And everyone were happy knowing tae and dae  will stay with them forever.

And the wedding will be very intimate only known people will come. All agreed.

In night

Tae was feeling weak and craving for something so bad. He went to the kitchen but it wasn't there.

He had pout on his face and was about to go back to his room when kook came

Kook: tae what are you doing in the late night ?

Tae : nothing just ( didn't notice that kook called him tae instead of taehyung)

Kook : i know you are lying tae. Tell whats wrong. Are you okay ? Do you need to see the doctor ?
Should i call him

Tae : No No No

Kook: Then ? You can tell me whatever it is. We are moving forward in our life so communication is must right, don't hesistate tell me pls ?

Tae : I was --cr-aving st-rawber-ry icecream and pickle-

Jungkook was still

Kook: oh

Tae : its fine i will go back to my room

Kook : noo wait i will come back.

( he went to his room bought 2 jacket and keys )

Tae was looking at him with doe eyes.

Kook: do you want to come with me or should bring it for you ?

Tae : no its fine jungkook

Kook: i don't think i gave " no its fine as option" option did I  ( said making a thinking face)

Taehyung giggles and shook his head

Tae : i will come with you. I don't feel like being at home

Kook : here take this jacket then.

He came close to tae and made him wear his jacket and went to open the door.

Tae pov

As soon as he came near me his scent hit my nose. His jacket made me so warm.
Never on my life i felt this warm, my exhusband never offered me his jacket no matter how cold it was.
There was one time when we went for client birthday party It was really cold he bought very thin clothes i told him i would feel cold he said "you need to atleast need to  little good today"
And i was right it was so cold but he not once asked whether he wants his jacket to coverup. Next day i woke up with fever.

Kook: tae ?

Tae : yes coming !

We both were walking when kook asked me something i stood still but started walking again

Kook : Did you ever love sungjae ?

Tae didn't answer. So kook panicked.

Kook : sorry tae if i ruined your mood or that was very personal question.

Tae : no its fine, its really fine, idk about love but i was falling little by little maybe because he was only person i talk to daily except for dae you know what i mean. I don't think i loved him.  I respected him  so much.
But everything got over that day.

Kook: will you ever forgive him ?

Tae : i could forgive him for what he did to me kook but not what he did to my child

Kook : what about your parents ?

Tae : I don't know, never thought about them.

Kook : Tae you know, you are so brave ? I am so proud of you! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life.

Tae : kook..... he said with teary eyes

Both looked at each other and gave each other a smile.

Kook : but you called me kook

Tae : yaahh!! You called tae so it is equal to call you kook

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head tae mood can change in minutes

They reached convienece store.
Got icecream and pickle sat there and ate.

Tae was very exicited. Kook bought chocolate icecream for him.

Tae : tell me about yourself kook

Kook: huh mom might  have told you  right when my dad left we had only the restuarnt and nothing else. We lived in the same house we were when we were with dad. But they showed their colour soon after 15 days of dad's death not allowing mom in kitchen, not allowing her to cook saying no one is gonna pay for their food.  We 5 used live on 2  serving mom used should sometimes empty stomach to fill our stomach.
I could never forget those day. We moved out but my mother never let one of us suffer she made sure i complete my education. I have dream i want to fullfill

Tae looked at him. Patted his shoulder.

Kook: you know i.want to open my branches of my restaurnant i want to make it big.

Tae : really ?.

Kook : hope i could achieve that soon

Tae : you will kook you will kook !

Thats it for today

23 random