Marriage

As decided  mrs jeon friends came with dresss for taehyung and kook .
They selected simple yet elegnant clothings.. and simple cute ring. Well it wasn't diamond or gold but simple ring which kook was a bit ashamed of since he couldn't even a gold ring for tae.
But he promised himself he will get taehyung a gold ring soon.

Time skip to court.
They signed the marriage papers. And took their vows there it self.

Not alot of people were invited
It was just the family and some of Mrs jeon's friend who were there as witness.

The most excicted person was Dae. Well he was happy that  he will finally have family who will love  him and his  mumma..

After signing they went to the chruch to do the needing ritual.

Priest : Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taheyung has your lawfully wedded husband ?

Kook: I do.....

Priest : Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook has your lawfully wedded husband ?

Tae closed his eyes took a moment he rememebered everything his past marriage his parents, all harsh words they used.
He opened his eyes with tears. He looked at dae then at kook saw him with small smile and then said

Tae : I do

He looked down with teary eyes.

Jungkook then took his hands and made him wear his ring.
And tae and looked at kook with teary eyes.
And made kook wear the ring.

Kook : Kim Taehyung i know this marriage wasn't out of love but situations. But i promised fullfil all my husband duties. And take care  of our kids as my own with love.
I don't know what will happen in future but i will always with you to support you
And lastly thank you for letting me be a part of your life now Jeon Taehyung.....

Tae was now sobbing. But kook wiped them off.
Taehyung took a moment because he knew he had to let go of his past to start anew for his son and himself.  He looked at kook who has small beautiful smile.

Tae : Thank you kook. As you said  this marriage wasn't out of love but situation. But i promise fullfill all my responsiblity as a husband, son in law and brother in law for our family.
And i will always be with you no matter what.
And thank you for letting me in your life Mr jeon jungkook

Kook giggled with tears  and everybody who were present laughed.

Priest : now you may kiss

Tae was very nervous he doesn't know what to do.

But kook called dae

Dae : yes kook uncle.

Kook picked him and bought him between tae and him.
Motioned tae to give and kiss on his cheek while doing the same.

Everybody cooed even the priest cooed..

Tae was awwed at his now husband.

Dae giggled and said gave kiss to both of them.

Mrs jeon came and hug tae and kook.

Soobin and yeonjun run to them and hugged them all making it a family hug.

Tae noticed felix standing there and called him too.

Tae : felix come

Felix came running and hugged them too

Well now itss mr and mr jeon for you all

Now they were back home by bus. Somewhere kook started feeling insecure that he couldn't even give tae a good wedding and couldn't take him to home through a car.
He looked at dae who sat with mrs jeon
Then his brother who sat togther and tae sat alone. Who was just admiring his nature and was thinking something deeply.

When bus driver  put a break and taehyung jerked a little being scared he went and sat beside him holding and keeping hands on his stomach.

Kook : sorry if you feel uncomfortable tae..... but i need to do this to protect my baby and you

Tae looked at him shocked he instantly teared up.

Tae : kook thank you so much.
Idk what to say but just thank you.

Kook just shook his head.

And the day went by and they reached home.

Short chapter😞
But i promise it will very interesting in the future.

How was it ?

Thank you
-23 random