Yeonjun's silence

Everything was more then perfect for tae.
Him ,kook, dae, muu, his brother in laww. And his lovely eomma.
He was happy and contended. Well he was having online classes for fashion designing kook was admanant so he contacted his previous year's professor and told him situation. Since tae was topper in college before getting married he was ready to help.
He told tae will  have to  prepare for one exam before so he  can resume tae's  studies from the year  he left.
Kook and tae thought its fair enough and tae resumed  studies so tae can ace the exam. Tae's professor lended him some  books too so he won't have to buy the books.
Kook and tae both were  thankful for his help.

Tae's pov
Kook he is great person. He is helping me alot. I wish i could help him too. He is just an amazing person. He works really hard i do go restaurant every day in the evening since now a days they get customer in the evening. I suggested jungkook to join culinary classes so he could better idea also it will help him alot. He try to help me with my studies. Since exams are in 2 weeks. He makes sure i am eating healthy. And  while i study he gets me coffee.

Its been 2 months now muu came in our our life. About bond between dae and muu with their father its been amazing.
Muu never goes to anyone except jungkook and me when ever she is crying and kook always boast about how muu loves hi more. Trying to tease.  She surely loves him more than me i feel. I feel jealous sometimes. She wants to be with her dad most of the time. But i could never complain about it
Dae he has 3 bestfriends. Soobin, yeonjun, and felix more of his bestfriends then uncle.

Mrs jeon my eomma is the best. She is the person everyone should have in their lifes. I happy she could give love dae and muu. I am happy they could find a good family even after so many things.

Jungkook pov.

I am the happiest these days. I love how things are right now.
Dae  muu and their mother they have become so important to me. I can't even think of living without them.
And tae he has exams coming up all he does stress about daily chores, mom, my brother, my babies and me.
He is so hardworking. He cooks food. Makes sure everything is perfect for us
I don't know i can't stop but admiring him for being him. He is so cute .. *coughing* thats enough i guess
The way he takes care of eomma and us is just so perfect.

All i can say is we have never been this happiest.

No one pov-

It was evening tae just finished cooking dinner.
Kids are back but yeonjun is not . Tae started to get worried when he didn't come even when it was 7.
Upon asking felix he got to know yeonjun had praticals so had to stay back.

Tae waited alot after sometime  he called kook.

On the phone

Kook : hello tae? Is something wrong ? Do you want me to get something ?

Tae : no kook! Its just that jun didn't come home yet its 8 now. Has  he ever been late like this before?

Kook: what he didn't come home ? Thats so unsual.

Tae : should i ask felix to go and check ?

Kook: huh ask him to call yeonjun's friends

Tae : okay kook, you come back home soon i will update you if jun comes.

Kook: hmm

Tae knew if he didn't say he is really worrying..

Tae called felix down.

Tae: felixxxxx come here

Felix came down running.

Felix : yes tae hyung ?

Tae : felixx yeonjun has not returned i am worried can you call his friends up and see if they know anything.

Felix : oh he didn't come yet ? He doesn't have friend tae hyung. He says its a hassel

Tae : what ? Nobody to contact?

Before felix could say anything bell rang and tae ran to open the door it was yeonjun.

Tae : jun baby ???? Are you okay ???? Why were you late ???? Are you hurt ???

Asked while hugging jun tightly.

Yeonjun looked pale and very tired

Yeonjun: i am fine hyung, don't worry.

Tae didn't argue further.

Tae : okayy jun go and take hot shower i will something hot and light for you okay ?

Yeonjun looked at him and gave small smile nodded and went upstairs

Felix also something unsual and thought will comfort later.

Felix : hyung dae slept already.

Tae : that boy he slept  before eating food.

Felix : yes baby was tired from running in the school.

Tae : yeah they have sports day coming soon. Anyways you go up wake dae up in 10 minutes till hyung will come too.

Felix nodded and went to shared room with his brother.

Tae informed kook who  was on  reliefed  that his brother is back.

Yeonjun came down sat on the dinning table.

Tae came and sat next yeonjun.

Yeonjun: hyung is the food ready? Can i eat it a little early today ? I am really hungry and tired. I wanna talk tp you guys later

Tae : okayy jun? You know right you can share anything with me? I won't judge you? And will be there for you no matter?

Jun's eyes got teary. His nodded and hugged tae tightly and tae hugged him back giving comfort.

Tae : baby calm down..
Tae started rubbing his back.

Yeonjun: Sorry hyung i am boy still crying like a baby.

Tae : and who said a boy can't cry like a baby. When it hurts its okay to cry. No one will or should stop you from expressing your emotion okay?
Why  do you cry ? To express a emotion right ?

Yeonjun nodded. After sometimes yeonjun calmed down.

Tae wiped his tears and asked him to wash his face and come.
But they failed to notice 2 people watching them with sad yet smiley face.

Yeonjun came back and tae bought him food.

He made light and hot soup he feeded yeonjun.
Thats when jun noticed kook leaning on the wall watching them with a smile.

Yeonjun: hyunggg
.

Short chapter
I am so sorry I don't what happened, i re uploaded again i didn't open the app after uploading it. 🥺🥺
Me sorry

 🥺🥺Me sorry

Alsoo i know you all really want a confession but i really want to create a strong bond between the members before it. So please i won't disappoint.

Thatssss it for todayyyyy.....

Hope you guys enjoyeddddd !!!!