mr sol

No proof reading🥺

Tae and Dae came back home and kook stood there waiting for tae.
Tae took kook aside spoke to him. Kook was enraged his eyes were red. He wanted to go bash eunhi's head for saying these stuff and choi he will have a field soon thats for sure.

Kook hugged dae and gave him kisses and whispered he did a good job.

Kook: btw tae mr sol wanted to meet you today he said he found some things which is very much important for you to know.

Tae : oh is he coming today ?

Kook: yes he is he will be here any time.

Tae: dae baby what you did today was not good at all but i understand your pain but violence is never a answer so no tv day for today.

Dae : okayy eomma give me kissie

Tae : come here my bub.

Dae ran into tae's lap who gave him kisses. Jungkook looking at this scene he was smiling seeing how his family is so beuatiful

Till then the bell rang
Kook went to see who it is and saw it is sol.

Kook welcomed sol tae asked dae to go upstairs.

Tae: sol-ssi how have you been?

Sol: tae-ssi i have to tell you this was the most diffuct research i have ever done. There is not one article on the interest about it

Tae felt uneasy

Tae: what you do mean sol-ssi.

Sol- Soohyung has deep hatred for you and your sister but he didn't touch your sister because she was a girl.

Tae was attentively listening and kook just sat beside tae giving him support.

Tae : why did he hate us ? What did we do to him ?

Sol: well its because of your father

Tae : huh ?

Sol: Soohyung is the first born child of Mr Kim

Tae was shocked would be an understatement he was baffled soohyung was his brother who is the reason of sister's death.

Sol: i know this is extremely by tae there is much to the story you family has derp hidden secrets with no clue on the internet.

Tae : like w-hat?

Sol: Your dad was charming guy he dated a lot of women but there is was one woman he wanted to marry which would be his second marriage. As per my research he loved that woman alot but she disappeared on the day of wedding till date she is nowhere found.

Tae : w-what do you know her name or soemthing ?

Sol : no nothing there is no photo on internet too.

Tae : Did you meet soohyung ?

Sol: i did he is guilty of what he did. He said he is out for his mom's surgery will go back after that.

Tae lookee down tears whelming up. He doesn't know what to do or say.

Sol: tae and kook i will leave i have to investigate the recent robbery too. If i get any news i will call you okayy.

Sol got up and went.

Kook looked at tae who is still looking he pulled tae for a hug.

Kook: whatever it is we will pull it through baby i promise. Remember you are Jeon Jungkook's Husband Jeon Taehyung.

Tae looked at kook and nodded with small smile.

There was a smile from a person who was looking from the bedroom.