MANIAC

MANIAC !。⚬° ☆: *

MANIAC !
° : *.

★彡 extended summary ! 彡★  )
❛ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? ❜

(  ★彡 extended summary ! 彡★  )❛ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? ❜

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

   DANNY BUCKLEY had a tendency to be a little bit of a troublemaker, you could say. He wasn't the kind of troublemaker who just disrupted classes or missed curfew like normal kids. It was more like stealing from stores and getting more MIPs than any other minor in Hawkins, Indiana. After all the times he got put in handcuffs and stuffed into the backseat of police cars, you would think he would've been put in juvie by now, but his father was best friends with Chief Jim Hopper in high school. Due to this fact, Danny was able to get away with pretty much anything. All that would happen was he would get arrested and held in a cell for a few hours before his father, Peter Buckley, got off work and took Danny home.

   It usually ended with Peter grounding his son for one week to a month depending on the crime committed, but Danny had royally fucked up the last week of school. Not only had he broken almost every school rule that Hawkins Middle had but he had totaled his father's brand new BMW. Peter Buckley was pissed. He was so pissed that he sentenced Danny to be grounded the entire summer and not only that, but he was going to be forced to be monitored 24/7 by his older cousin, Robin. Danny was less than pleased. Danny loved his cousin but he wasn't looking forward to spending his entire summer in the backroom of the Scoops Ahoy ice cream shop in the new Starcourt Mall. It also didn't help that Lucas Sinclair frequently showed up with his friends because apparently, they were all close with Steve Harrington. Danny was still confused about what that was about.

   Danny didn't mind Lucas's friends. Lucas, however, pissed him the fuck off. Unbeknownst to anybody, Lucas Sinclair and Danny Buckley were once something along the lines of friends. A year ago, Lucas had been assigned to tutor Danny in science. Danny was terrible at everything involving science while Lucas excelled so Mr. Clarke asked Lucas to tutor Danny, and Danny agreed. The two boys grew close despite their opposite personalities and eventually developed a small friendship. It wasn't until Lucas kissed Danny one night that everything started to fall apart. Danny wasn't opposed to kissing Lucas, in fact, he liked it and his sexuality wasn't something he wanted to run from. Lucas, on the other hand, sprinted away from his. Before Danny knew it, Lucas started telling the whole school lies about how awful Danny was and how Danny was headed towards a future of being in and out of prison with odd jobs in between sentences.

   Danny knew that Lucas was only talking shit to cope with his budding confusing sexuality, but that didn't mean it was okay. Ever since then, Danny wasn't a fan of Lucas Sinclair and wanted to do anything to get back at him. So, when Mike Wheeler approached Danny for advice on how to win his girlfriend back due to Danny's long list of ex-girlfriends, Danny jumped at the opportunity. Not only did that mean sneaking away from Robin and Scoops Ahoy but it also meant getting to piss off Lucas Sinclair. What Danny didn't factor in, however, was Mike's girlfriend being telekinetic and some Mind Flayer possessing the douchebag that is Billy Hargrove. Getting dragged into the shit show of monsters from other dimensions wasn't exactly a part of Danny's plan, but, then again, neither was falling for Lucas Sinclair.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

DANIEL 'DANNY' BUCKLEY
JUDAH LEWIS

DANIEL 'DANNY' BUCKLEYJUDAH LEWIS

❛ You call it being a juvenile delinquent,I call it living life to the fullest

I call it living life to the fullest. ❜

 ❜

&

jeffrey dean morgan PETER BUCKLEY
sandra bullock MARISSA BUCKLEY
isabela merced SHAYNA MONER

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

note.    i rewatched stranger things recently & forgot how much i love lucas, especially in season 3, he's just so funny so this fic was born! i already had the character idea in my head, i just didn't know what universe to put him in but i think stranger things is perfect for him!

MANIAC
— DANNY BUCKLEY X LUCAS SINCLAIR

started.     10.17.23
published.     10.21.23
completed. —