𝟬𝟬𝟵 clean up on aisle eleven

CHAPTER NINE:CLEAN UP ON AISLE ELEVEN

CHAPTER NINE:
CLEAN UP ON AISLE ELEVEN

🎸🤍

   BREAKING AND ENTERING was Danny's strong suit. He had mastered the art of picking locks, which he was very proud of. When Nancy pulled into the parking lot of a small grocery store that had closed hours before, Danny reached into his pocket and pulled out his lock-picking supplies. Nancy was going to break the glass doors with a brick but Danny thought it would be better and look less illegal if he picked the lock. It took Danny less than ten seconds to pick the lock and throw the door open.

   Max and Mike helped Eleven into the store before placing her down in one of the aisles that housed the first aid supplies including rubbing alcohol and gauze which Max and Nancy grabbed for Eleven. Everyone followed inside before Danny closed the door once more behind him. Danny followed everyone into the aisle as Nancy rolled up the leg of Eleven's pants, revealing the bite that was bleeding heavily. Everybody winced at the sight of the bloody bite.

   Nancy opened up a package of gauze causing Max to step forward, "What — What — Hey, what are you doing?"

   "I'm cleaning the wound," Nancy stated before taking out some gauze and pouring rubbing alcohol onto it, soaking the fabric.

   Max placed a hand on Nancy's arm, "No, first we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Danny raised an eyebrow at Max, impressed with the strange group of friends once again. Everyone gave Max similar looks of confusion. "I skateboard. Trust me."

   Max took the gauze from Nancy and placed it over Eleven's bleeding wound, holding pressure to stop the bleeding. Max called Mike over, "Mike, hold this." Mike kneeled and placed his hand over the gauze. "Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay?" Max looked back up at Nancy. "We're gonna need soap and water."

   Nancy and Jonathan nodded at the redhead before heading off to find the supplies Max needed to help Eleven. Danny raised an eyebrow as Lucas unzipped his backpack and dumped everything out of it. The random supplies and equipment hit the floor with a thud as Lucas gestured to the cluttered pile. Max furrowed her brows at the strange items before looking back up at Lucas, "Does any of this help?"

   Danny shook his head, "Why would any of that help?"

   Max shook her head "No. Go get me a washcloth and a bowl."

   "A bowl?" Lucas questioned.

   Max glared at her ex-boyfriend, "Lucas."

   Will stepped forward and patted Lucas's arm, gesturing for the two of them to go off and look for the items Max needed. Lucas sighed and rolled his eyes but obeyed and went with Will. Danny left as well, wanting to help as best as he could. He also noticed that Lucas and Will were heading toward the cereal aisle instead of the towels and dishes aisle. Danny went in the opposite direction of the two idiots.