𝟬𝟬𝟰 dungeons & dragons

CHAPTER FOUR:DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

CHAPTER FOUR:
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

🎸🤍

DANNY WOULD'VE LIKED to say that he awoke the next morning with the sound of birds chirping or the smell of pancakes but that didn't happen. Instead, Danny woke up to the sound of medieval music playing loudly from a boombox. At first, Danny thought that he was still dreaming. Dreaming about some imaginary kingdom in his head with princes and princesses, kings and queens, and magic and wizards but no. Danny wasn't in a kingdom. Danny was in Mike Wheeler's basement which is still something that he never thought would happen in a million years.

Danny slowly opened up his eyes, the light from the warm lamps in the basement shining into them. Danny groaned slightly as he closed his eyes once more. He had gone to bed extremely late along with the rest of the boys, so being awoken early in the morning wasn't exactly something that Danny was happy about. Danny turned over and felt a body beside him jump at the sound of the music. Danny opened his eyes once more and saw Lucas Sinclair staring into them. Lucas immediately sat up. Danny looked up and upon seeing Will clad in a wizard's outfit complete with a hat and a staff, Danny closed his eyes once more and laid back down.

"What are you doing?" Lucas asked Will.

"Yeah, Will, can you turn down the music?" Mike asked, jumping up as well.

"Please address me by my full name!" Will ordered. Danny sighed and opened up his eyes once more before rolling them, starting to regret agreeing to the sleepover even if it meant pissing off Lucas Sinclair. Mike questioned Will before ordering once again, "My full name!"

"Oh my God," Mike sighed, rubbing his eyes. Danny pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing once more. "Okay, Will the Wise, can you please turn down the music?"

   Danny furrowed his brows at the name, "Will the fucking what?"

"That is not music. That is the sound of destiny!" Will exclaimed. Danny sat up and furrowed his brows at Will. Danny knew the boys were nerds but this was taking it to a whole other level. "I have seen into the future, and I've seen that today is a new day, a day... free of girls!"

"What is happening right now?" Lucas asked, voicing Danny's thoughts.

Mike sighed, "Will, come on."

Will went to the table and leaned down. Danny saw the board was already fully ready for Dungeons and Dragons. Danny wondered if he would be able to leave before any of the boys dragged him into playing, "A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of Kuzatan."