𝟬𝟬𝟲 nothing ever happens in hawkins

CHAPTER SIX:NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IN HAWKINS

CHAPTER SIX:
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IN HAWKINS

🎸🤍

   DANNY HAD SO much to process. So much had happened in so little time and he still hadn't even had enough time to process all of it. Danny wasn't even sure that it wasn't a dream. It seemed too crazy to be real. Nothing ever happened in Hawkins, Indiana. It was one of the most boring towns in the whole country, maybe even the whole world. Everybody knew everybody and everybody knew everybody's business, and nothing ever changed. High school sweethearts married and got pregnant then bought a nice house in a nice neighborhood, and lived out their boring lives with nothing crazy ever happening.

   Nothing seemed to ever happen in Hawkins, Indiana but that wasn't the truth. Hawkins wasn't the town that Danny thought it was. It all started when Will Byers went missing. Danny remembered when he heard the news. He also remembered the funeral and how not too long after that, Will was found very much alive. He thought it was weird but it wasn't so weird that he thought about it for too long. However, it was stranger than Danny originally thought. El, aka Eleven used her abilities to fight the monster from another dimension known as the Upside Down that had taken Will as Chief Hopper and Joyce Byers went into the Upside Down to retrieve Will.

   Then, the following autumn, Will got possessed by another monster from the Upside Down. That was the year that Max Mayfield got involved. They had to go into the Upside Down itself to kill the monster and its army of what Dustin called, Demodogs. They won just like they had won when Will had first gotten taken. They seemed to always win no matter what but every time, things seemed to get bigger and scarier.

   This time, Billy Hargrove was possessed by another monster from the Upside Down. He was being controlled by it and Will could somehow feel when it was coming. Danny listened intently to all of it as the group explained it to him while Eleven searched in her mind to try and find Chief Hopper to help them.

   Danny stared at the group with wide eyes, his brain attempting to process all the information that had just been thrown at him. It was all a lot to take in and it was even harder when the group kept talking over each other. They all didn't expect Danny Buckley of all people to stumble upon their secrets of the Hawkins but here he was, stuck with them if he wanted to be or not, although, Lucas kept telling him that if he wanted to leave, he could. Lucas seemed to be the only one who was utterly against Danny becoming a part of their world-saving group. Danny figured it was because Lucas hated him but his worried face said something entirely different.

   "Okay, any questions?" Mike asked as he finished explaining the very long story.

   "What the fuck?" Danny sighed as he blinked a few times, not knowing what to say to that, "Um... I don't know. This is fucking crazy. I'm not even entirely sure that I'm not dreaming."