𝟬𝟬𝟳 cheap ways to get high

CHAPTER SEVEN:CHEAP WAYS TO GET HIGH

CHAPTER SEVEN:
CHEAP WAYS TO GET HIGH

🎸🤍

   NANCY WHEELER WAS one hell of a woman. She seemed to be a self-righteous princess but Danny could tell that there was more than meets the eye with her. He didn't know what exactly it was yet but he had a feeling that he would eventually find out. If Nancy wasn't taken by Jonathan Byers, Danny would've attempted to get her but sadly, she was taken. Danny had no idea how Jonathan had managed to get with her or how Steve Harrington had managed to fumble her. She was out of both of their leagues, maybe even out of Danny's league. Nancy was one of a kind, and Danny was in awe of her. As he gripped the backseat as Nancy sped through Hawkins, driving like she was a race car driver and doing it perfectly, Danny couldn't help but admire her.

   The entire drive to the Holloway house, Danny stared in awe at Nancy Wheeler and Lucas furrowed his brows the entire drive at Danny. Danny was too in awe at Nancy to even notice Lucas's eyes on him and Lucas noticed that as well. Danny didn't take his eyes off Nancy until they arrived at the Holloway house. Everyone piled out of the car and headed to the front door where Nancy rang the bell once. Nobody came to the door so Nancy rang the bell again. When nobody answered, she stepped aside and looked at Eleven. Danny watched as Eleven stepped up to the door and nodded her head. Danny's eyes widened as the door swung open.

   Danny scoffed with a smile, "That's so fucking cool."

   The group filed into the house with Nancy and Jonathan leading. They all walked slowly as Nancy called out, "Tom? Heather?"

   Max wrapped her arms around herself as they got further into the house, "Jesus, it's freezing."

   For once that summer, Danny was glad that he was wearing his leather jacket. The house was colder than it should be even for summer in Hawkins. Danny could practically see his breath each time he exhaled. As soon as they stepped into the living room, however, Danny's breath hitched in his throat upon an awful, strong odor hitting his nose.

   Danny gagged, "Jesus, what the hell is that?"

   They followed the smell into the kitchen where it was so strong that Danny had to hold his breath to stop his head from throbbing. It was a strong mix of chemicals that was creating a strong odor. Danny was right when they entered the kitchen and saw empty bottles of chemicals scattered around. Nancy hurried over to examine them, "Oh, God, more chemicals."

   Jonathan picked up a bottle used to clean toilets and asked, "Are they guzzling this shit?"

   "Yeah, either that or they just went on one hell of a cleaning spree," Nancy suggested sarcastically as she examined the bottles as well.