Chapter Seven

Savannah's POV:

They left my baby on a doorstep freezing? How could they? How could someone be so cruel?

And Charles thought it was me ? Did he really think I was that shallow.

When they told me the baby couldn't make it I collapsed , I shattered, I fainted and when I regained conciuousness I cried. I cried for days.

I was pacing angrily in my room when I saw Adam coming in

"did you know about this" I asked grabbing his collar

"calm down Savannah , what are you talking about?"

"my daughter, did u knew she was alive?"

"wait you met your kids, ohh finally-

"Cut the crap Adam. There's no way u had no idea about this"

"I swear Savannah I had no clue.... No one was there that night. And next day I was told that you had a stillbirth .I'm finding out now"

I fell in his arms as tears started rolling down my cheeks "how could they do this to me?"

"calm down baby, its okay, everything is fine.Listen sit here" he motioned me towards the corner of the bed "I'll bring you coffee"

Adam left the room.

Suddenly my phone rang and a red heart flashed before me
                           "❤️"

I pulled myself together and answered the call

"Charles?"

"still have my number huh"

"anyways I didn't call up to chat, come to the penthouse tomorrow, I wanna talk.

Before I could say anything, he hung up

Charles's POV:

I couldn't sleep all night. That stupid cheap ring wouldn't let me. The Kids were with Arthur today. I was on my sofa with coffee in my hand when the bell rang. I went up and looked through the camera. It was her.

As I opened the door, she looked up at me . Yesterday in the fit of rage I didn't notice her much. But today I did. She was wearing a white floral crop top and white pants. She had a light makeup.

"come in"

"Look Charles...."

"Listen Mrs Williams won't be here for the next few days , I've to fly to Belgium for the grand prix so I won't be here this weekend. I need someone to watch over my kids.

"okay"

"deal. Sign this nda"

"I've already signed a nda"

This is a different one.I've drafted it myself. It has 3 conditions:

1. You won't even in your dreams reveal the fact that you are their mother. This stays strictly between us.
2.You won't call them "our kids"
3.Stay the hell out of my sight.
She took the form from my hand took out a pen and signed it.

"there mr Leclerc" she handed it back.

I placed it on the counter and slowly started moving towards her.

God I can't remember the last time I touched her, her hand , her face, her lips. My gaze diverted to that ring. It was shining under the sunlight coming for the window stinging my eyes.

"so who's the unlucky guy?

"Adam" she replied curtly.

I felt a sting in my chest

"It was always him, wasn't it!"

she stood silent.

"It's why you left, isn't it... he's the reason."

"I'll be here tomorrow at seven"

She stormed off.