"𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦"

^^listen to during the gay part.🌚

8:50pm | 11/23 | Sariyah's House

Sariyah's POV:
It's currently 8:50 on a Saturday & my friends were pregaming before heading for a few parties, although I'm only looking forward to one. Sade's party.

"Puff puff pass my nigga" Haven said, making me laugh lightly, lazily passing her the half gone blunt. "Y'all gone be ready to head out soon? cause I got somewhere to be... & it ain't with y'all" Nisa hoe ass asked  while giving us a look & laughing.

"Don't be rushing us cause you wanna go hoe around" I said making her throw a pillow at my head knocking the roach left of a blunt out my hand. "Ight now" I said mugging her, throwing the pillow back making her fall off the small ottoman.

Everybody busted out laughing while she dramatically laid there gripping her chest like somebody killed her ass. "Girl get up so we can go" I said, & that she did as we got up heading for the door.
___________
"Man this shit dead as fuck"Kingston said. We all agreed looking around the shit ass excuse of a party & waste of gas. "Y'all wanna go?" Jaya yelled over the white ass music that was played. Like who the fuck is listening to Taylor Swift at a party.. "Hell yeah" we all said ready to get out of there.
___________
9:30pm | 11/23 | Party #2
Ngl this party was pretty cool it had nice vibes, pretty faces, good drinks, & weed. I'd probably leave this bitch fucked up if I didn't have to drive. The way I was taking shots I was surprised I would even be attempting to drive. I'm on one no lie.

As I sat on the couch in the corner this stem approaches me. She was pretty.. alluring even, but she wasn't Sade. "Hi love" she says. Her voice, feminine yet raspy, laced with seduction. "Hey" I said taking in her appearance & paying attention to her body language. "What's your name?" "Riyah, yours?" "Alyssa" she says. We chat for a lil bit & I got her number. Who knows, maybe we can be cool. If she don't try to get my drawls.
___________
We had been here for over an hour and I was ready to go so I called everyone & we decided to go ahead & head out.
___________
We had now arrived at the hotel party Sade was hosting, her Mom owns it which is why she was even allowed to do some shit like this.
When we walked in there was good music playing & the energy seemed hype yet chill at the same time. I took a shot & then proceeded on to find Sade.
___________
After searching for a cool 20 minutes & smoking one, I finally found her. She looked so good. Black Nike tech with black Nike joggers. She had me mesmerized.
"Hey Riyah" she said embracing me in nice hug pulling me into her as I took in her scent. My favorite scent to be exact, Black Opium with a hint of weed. I gripped her waist a lil bit as we let go. She stared at me with nothing but lust in her eyes as I did the same. I broke the stare by saying "let's go sit somewhere & talk" "of course " she said as she escorted me to a secluded spot, it was the next room only occupied by us.
"How have you been?" She asked me.

"I've been well, how're you? you know we haven't talked since the last incident." She lowly laughed "true, I'm sorry for that by the way, but in my defense I was drunk off my ass." She said referring to the last time me & her got drunk & she ended up calling me moaning my name.

"Yeah yeah, you good though." "mhm, whatever you say Riyah" she said staring at me again as "our" song started playing. She sounded so pretty moaning my name, I need her to do it again. I leaned in grabbing her gently by her tech. We started kissing, tap kisses that led into a sloppy make out session with me dominating her. As she moaned here & there.

"Strip." I said watching her quickly undress every part of herself.
She was now naked & I was turned on. I pushed her on the bed roughly but carefully, spreading her legs & kissing down to her pretty ass dripping pussy. I kissed her clit to tease her, which caused her to try to push herself closer to me. "Be patient hermosa" I said coming up to kiss her while pushing two fingers deep into her, pumping them in & out slowly increasing my pace. She was a moaning mess biting at my lip & struggling to hold the kiss.

I watched as her back arched up every so often & she mumbled little curse words. "Look at you baby" "you sound so fucking pretty" I said as I changed my pace sucking on her nipples here & there. "look at that pretty pussy" I said earning more moans in return. "Fuck fuck fuck!" "Baby please" she whimpered out. "What you want baby?" "I want to cum. please" she said barely with tears brimming her pretty eyes. "Go ahead pretty, cum for me." & with that she came all over my hand, squirting everywhere making a mess. Mumbling curse words. I went down sucking & licking at her sensitive clit, putting my fingers in her mouth while she rides out her orgasm.

After we finished I cleaned her & the mess up. "How you feeling?" I asked looking at her. "Tired. I feel tired." She said with a chuckle."If you want we can go to my place & chill." I suggested. "That would be nice, I'll have Avi end the party." She said & we left.

952 words
Thoughts, Opinions, Comments?
*I might drop a different version of this so stay tuned*
I hope y'all enjoyed it.
Love y'all & don't try to steal my shit.