"𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦" alt. Version

8:50pm | 11/23 | Sariyah's House

Sariyah's POV:
It's currently 8:50 on a Saturday & my friends were pre-gaming before heading for a few parties, they weren't like me... I did more than just drink and smoke here and there, I was a lowkey druggy.. nothing hardcore just the occasional pills and a line here and there, the rush of Euphoria that engulf's me when doing them is what does it for me. Tonight we're going to my favorite druggy and ex, Sade's, party.

"Puff puff pass my nigga" Haven said, making me laugh lightly, lazily passing her the half gone blunt. "Y'all gone be ready to head out soon? cause I got somewhere to be... & it ain't with y'all" Nisa hoe ass asked while giving us a sly smirk, laughing.

"Don't be rushing us cause you wanna go hoe around" I slurred making her throw a pillow at my head knocking the roach left of a blunt out my hand. "Ight now" I said mugging her, throwing the pillow back making her fall off the small ottoman.

Everybody busted out laughing while she dramatically laid there gripping her chest like somebody killed her ass. "Girl get up so we can go" I said, I watched her get up, it was like she moved in slow motion. I definitely was sky high and kinda drunk but I make it look good.

Everybody hurried out the door getting in the car.
___________
"Man this shit dead as fuck"Kingston said. We all agreed looking around the shit ass excuse of a party & waste of gas. "Y'all wanna go?" Jaya yelled over the white ass music that was played. Like who the fuck is listening to Taylor Swift at a party.. " yeah" we all said in unison ready to get out of there.
___________
9:30pm | 11/23 | Party #2
Ngl this party was pretty cool it had nice vibes, pretty faces, good drinks, & weed. I'd probably leave this bitch more  fucked up than I already was. The way I was taking shots I and sneaking off to do  a line or two would be enough to satisfy for now until I see her. The drugs were making everything feel slow and euphoric. I'm on one no lie.

As I sat on the couch in the corner this stem approaches me. She was pretty.. alluring even, but she wasn't Sade. "Hi love" she says. Her voice, feminine yet raspy, laced with seduction. "Hey" I said taking in her appearance & paying attention to her body language. I was high but functioning. "What's your name?"

Kash's Interludes.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara