"𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤"

9:07pm | 09/12 | Somewhere

Elani's POV:
Here I was on the road again after another argument with my lying ass wife. She's always into some shit. Today's shit was  cheating. I didn't really care at this point, I was just tired of arguing with her. So here I am, on my way to the strip club. I've smoked three blunts & took a couple shots before heading to my destination knowing I'd probably get even more wasted when I get there.
___________
9:37pm | 09/12 | Sin City Strip Club

The energy felt good tonight. My mind was instantly relaxed & content. The strippers were good, each coming out one at a time, some in pairs.

Then out came another except this one had a different energy, & I could feel her staring at me. We held eye contact as the song played & she danced, I stepped away to request a private dance specifically with her. After I came back I set a stack of cash on the stage, noticing her still staring as the song ended.
___________
Xenovia's POV:
I had just got off the stage after dancing to "Acquainted" by The Weeknd. While I was up there, there was this girl who I had a stare off with, it was like we entranced each other not missing a single thing... it was like she was the only one there & she tipped well.

"Nova someone requested you personally for a private room. What do you want me to tell them?" I smirked knowing it was the girl from a minute ago. "Nothing, I got it" I said as I finished changing into my other set. It was simple black two piece.

I walked out of the dressing room approaching the girl, guiding her to one of the rooms.
___________
"Sit." I said simply, watching her comply with no hesitation. I played one of my favorite songs on the speaker, moving my body around, feeling up the unknown girl, keeping eye contact throughout the slight interaction.

"What's your name?" I asked while whining myself into her, undressing her with my eyes.

 "Elani, yours?" She questioned. 

"Nova." I said feeling her grip my hips as I danced on her lap. 

"Pretty name for an even more attractive woman" She said, holding on to my waist firmly.
I gave her a simple thank you continue to tease her with the motion of my body & the constant intense contact between us. The tension was so intense, I couldn't resist anymore.

I grabbed her by her throat, kissing her & biting her lip as she whimpered. Giving me access to stick my tongue in her mouth. She let me take over

She was acting so submissive & obedient for me. Her little faces & whimpers were so attractive.

"strip for me baby." I spoke climbing off her, watching as she undressed. 

Once she stripped she leaned down pulling me into another kiss, pulling me back on top of her.

I broke away from the heated kiss & gave her a peck, kissing down her neck. I flipped us over causing her to now be in my lap. I bit & sucked on her neck whilst trailing my hands down her waist stopping above her ass, gripping her waist & grinding her against my leg. In return she moaned softly.

"Fuck me." She demanded looking at me lustfully.
I didn't reply, instead I shoved my two fingers into her agape mouth watching her gag on my fingers. She was so pretty.

"Good girl." I said looking in her tear brimmed eyes. I took my fingers out her mouth & rammed them into her, watching her breath immediately hitch & face scrunch up. She just watched me in a daze moaning, reaching for me. "Move your hand. This what you wanted so take it for me pretty girl."

"Be a good girl & take it." I whispered lowly biting at her neck. 

She whimpered, moaning out an okay.
She was doing so good I decided to give her more.

I laid her on the couch, getting down in front of her. I kissed her clit twice & then proceeded on with my assault on her pretty pussy. I jabbed my fingers deep into her while flicking my tongue against her swollen clit. In response she grabbed a hand full of my hair, tugging it.

 "FUCK! Nova-" She moaned out trembling. I smacked her ass watching her bite her lip. 

"Whatchu want mama? " I asked as I sped up curling my fingers inside of the whimpering girl. "Hm?"

"I just wanna cum for you, please let me cum." She whispered, in a whimpering tone. 

"Go ahead and cum for me baby." I said choking her while moving my fingers deeper in her at a even faster pace. Her orgasm erupted from her instantly.

I took my fingers out of her, licking them clean, slipping off the bottoms I had on, adjusting myself on top of her. I sat my pussy on hers, grabbing her by her neck while biting her lip, wanting her to taste herself. We made out as the sounds of our wetness filled the room. I rode faster as I felt her body tremble under me.

"Cum with me." She moaned out, staring into my soul. She gripped my hips grinding me into her more, taking control. "Ouu shit" I cussed, I was dazed. "cum with me love" she exclaimed grinding me down faster. "Okay okay! Shi- fuck fuck fuck" I whimpered out watching us both cum & squirt everywhere making a mess .

I climbed off of her still trembling. "Shit!" I said still catching my breath. We both giggled half tired. "I needed that."she spoke quietly. "Me too"

"Maybe we should do it again sometime." I said starting to get up.
"Yeah we should. I bet you'll love me more after our first fuck. " She replied chuckling lowly.

1012 words

Thoughts, Opinions, Comments?

I hope y'all enjoyed it.

Love y'all & don't try to steal my shit.