"𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞"

7:50pm | 10/23 | Willow & Sanai's HouseWillow's POV:Here I was sitting in me and my girlfriend bedroom waiting for her to come home

Willow's POV:
Here I was sitting in me and my girlfriend bedroom waiting for her to come home. As of lately, she's been kind of busy & stressed with work so I haven't really had much time with her. She's so busy that we haven't made love since August.

I'm hoping that we can change that tonight. I got everything set up, I'm gonna put on her favorite set later, I got a hot bath waiting on her, & I got her favorite food on the way later so we can eat after our bath together. I checked her location to see that she was literally outside. I jumped up excitedly, heading straight for the door, hearing her keys open the door.

"Finally you're home I missed you so much" I said hugging her.
"Hey pretty lady" she responded embracing me. She pulled away to notice my appearance, smiling at me. "You look so pretty" she said admiring me.

"Thank you baby, you do too." I said giving her a quick peck. Before spilling my guts about most of the plans of the night.
"Follow me" I said leading her upstairs into our bathroom.
"You like it?" I asked nervously.
"I love it" she said looking like she would bust into tears, hugging me.

"Can I get in"

"Go ahead baby, I'll join you in a minute" I said walking out the bathroom setting out our night clothes even though we won't need them, after I set out our clothes I ordered the food & went back to the grabbing the champagne off the counter pouring it into two glasses for us.
While doing this my girlfriend spoke.

"Thank you for this, I needed it."
"You're always welcome. " I said smiling stepping into the tub with her. "So how was work?" I asked while massaging her feet & legs. "Work was work. It was draining and I'm over it. I'm tired of this schedule they got me on, I'm tired of the long hours & rude customers, I'm tired of all of it." She ranted.

"I'm sorry baby, I know work is tough, maybe you can find somewhere better to work" I responded. We continued to talk while drinking our drinks & just enjoying each other.
___________
We were getting out the bath now after multiple conversations & a couple of drinks. I felt good & I could tell she did too. She's so beautiful & I just want the best for her. I just stood there admiring her. Finally speaking "After you're done drying off can you go lay down on your stomach? I want to give you a massage" I said as I dried off myself off as well.

I got the oil I needed from under the cabinet & headed back inside our bedroom. She had put on her boy shorts & bra and was now laying down.

I sat on her butt & I started massaging her making sure to dod everything right. I started with her shoulders & worked my way down. Midway through I got a notification about the food , I checked only to realize our food was supposed to be here forever ago & that the driver must've took it. I sighed & just set my phone back down.
" what's wrong pretty girl?"
"nothing it's just that I wanted to make tonight special for you because I know that you've been really busy and also I wanted to try to get intimate considering we haven't made love in a while but the food didn't even come"
"Well it's okay, just lay back. Let me make you feel better"
I just smiled, biting my lip obliging to her.

She kissed me & I could feel the love & all the built up tension between us in that moment.
We kissed passionately & slowly. It felt so good, but I wanted more, & more is what I received. She stopped kissing me & starting kissing down my body, marking me with hicky's. Caressing my legs as she put them up sliding my panties off.

"You look so pretty I can't wait to taste you" she said kissing down my thighs. Once she got to my pussy she started sucking & playing with my clit, entering two fingers in me going slowly. It felt so good, like pure bliss. She sped up some angling her fingers to hit my spot "it feels so good baby. Don't stop please" I whimpered out. She was making me feel so good. I gripped her hair as I felt her tongue in my pussy. I was trying not to cum. I wanted this so badly. I wanted to savor it. She just does it so good.
___________
Sanai's POV:
She tasted so good. Her moans are so pretty . I decided my baby deserved more so I removed my tongue from her, gripping her face kissing her. I got up & went to the closet grabbing the 9 inch strap. Putting it on, walking back in to the room.

"Baby come here" I said dominantly. She crawled to the end of the bed. "Yes?" She spoke softly.
"get it wet for me mama." I said watching as she did something I wasn't expecting.
She climbed into my arms & rubbed it up & down her slit, pushing it into herself. I watched as her face scrunched up & she put her head on my shoulder. I gripped her hips, bouncing her on it. fucking her slowly then fast. Changing my pace made her let out shaky moans in my ear & cum on me.

"You doing so good pretty." I said as I pinned us against the wall, I fucked her senseless right there on that wall. "Shit baby! You so deep" she cried out, scratching at my back. I fucked her even faster watching her squirt & cum all over me cursing under her breath, shaking. "Good job baby gimme one more okay?" She moaned a soft okay as I slowed down & walked her back to the bed laying her down pumping slowly into her. "It feels so good" she moaned out

" Who make you feel like that?" I said looking in her pretty eyes.
"You baby. Only you." She said out of breath cumming for the third time tonight. "Good job baby, you did so good for me." I praised pecking her lips.

"Thank you" she mumbled drifting to sleep. I took off the strap & cleaned us up. We cuddled after & feel asleep.

1061 words
Thoughts, Opinions, Comments?
I hope y'all enjoyed it.
Love y'all & don't try to steal my shit.