"𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦"

6:10pm | 06/12 | Myra's Apartment

Jaya's POV:
I walked up the steps of my best friend's apartment unlocking her door with my key. "Making my way downtown, walking fast" I sung as I knocked on my best friend's bedroom door.
"COME INNNNN!" She yelled
"Hi mymy!" I sang plopping on her bed. "hi Jay bae"

"What we doing today?" I asked. "Not shit. I'm finna invite Kaylei & them over" she said smirking.

"Bet" I said kinda cheesing.
See Kaylei was like my fuck buddy & situationship, but we broke it off due to feelings getting involved. I missed her but it's still fuck her cause she could've hit my line still.

But anyway.
"You got the liq?" I asked my best friend.
She sighed & said "I only got like two shots worth of Hennessy" I deadpanned & looked at her stupid.

"Now you know we like to drink, why would you- nvm." I stood up & grabbed my keys. "Cmon we going to the store. Call everybody& let them know to be here at 7"
"Okay" she said mugging me.
___________
6:50pm | 06/12 | Myra's Apartment

We were back at the crib now, just chilling waiting for everybody to pull up.
*knock knock*

"Get the door!!" Myra yelled from the bathroom. "Yes ma'am" I say as I get up, heading to the door.
When I opened it, there stood Kaylei.

"Hey love" she said smiling slyly, coming in for a hug. I hugged back taking in her scent, she smelled so good. "Hey" I said kind of dazed. I opened the door so her & everyone could come in. It was only her, Jade, Mel, & Tay. I lead them to the living room asking what they been up to. Making small talk.
___________
We all were in the living room chatting, catching up.
"Let's play a drinking game." Mel suggested passing the blunt to Myra. "Ouu I'm down!" Me & Tay said at the same time. "Let's play Truth or dare. But if don't want to answer or do your dare you have to take a shot." Myra explained. We all said okay & got out everything.
___________
We were on round three of the game & everybody was kinda lit. Well I know I was. "Who turn is it?" I said genuinely lost. "I think it's my turn" Kaylei spoke. She looked so good. Like her eyes were low & red. I miss the way she makes my body feel. I know I'm staring at her but I can't help it.

"Jay it's your turn, go ahead Kaylei ask her truth or dare" Myra spoke knocking me out my thoughts. "Truth or dare"
"Dare."

"I dare you to take off one piece of clothing or take two shots" she said smirking. I kind of froze but snapped back to reality quickly. I stood up & started to take my bra off without taking off my white crop top. Once I got it off I tossed it to her "there I did my dare." I said cockily knowing she didn't expect me to the dare. She just laughed for a second, staring me down.
___________
It was now round four & I was tore up. It was cold, my nipples were hard, & Kaylei was staring me down like a piece of meat. The way she was looking at me had me squirming. I'm bout to say fuck it & call her to the bathroom. I don't even care about the talk we had I just want her to give pleasure.
Fuck it.

___________I watched her get up & head for the bathroom farthest from the living room, I waited two minutes & told everyone I'd be back

___________
I watched her get up & head for the bathroom farthest from the living room, I waited two minutes & told everyone I'd be back. I made my way towards the bathroom. I opened the door, making sure to lock it behind me. I stood in front of her just staring not really knowing what to say.

"Why you call me in here Shantel?" "I don't know." I said with my head down. She grabbed my face making me looking at her "you do know why."
I just stood there, turned on & stuck. She stared me down, making me feel small.

We just stared at each other until she grabbed me by my throat, kissing me. I just melted & let her take control. We were kissing & it was getting heated really quick. She pushed me against the door tilting my head to give her more access.

"give me more." I demanded, even though it came out slightly like a  whimper .
"okay." She whispered. Next thing I knew I felt her fingers make their way into my pussy. I was so ready for this & I don't give a fuck if everyone else hear me.

she pumped her fingers into me at a fast steady pace. I was a whimpering, moaning, cussing mess. She went deeper & hit my spot, slowing her pace still going deep into me.

"Look at you pretty. You dripping wet for me." She spoke sliding her fingers out of me
"Take these off for me love."
I didn't even hesitate, just slid my leggings off. She picked me up & set me on the counter. She kissed me & then spoke.

"I missed this pussy." She said as she slammed her fingers back into me showing no mercy all while staring in my eyes.
She bent down & kissed my clit, proceeding to suck on it & doing this one thing that drives me to me my high.

"Fu- shit baby slow down please" I begged with tears brimming my eyes.
She didn't listen instead she went faster hitting my spot repeatedly. Humming which sent vibrations to my clit.

"I'm cumming. Kaylei! Fuck! I'm cumming"

She pulled her fingers out of me sliding them in my mouth so I could taste myself. She replaced them with her tongue going even faster. I was shaking & tears stained my face.

I gripped her hair as I squirted all over her. "Shit." I said out of breath panting. She got up & kissed me.
"You did so good baby." I replied with a thank you trying to stand up.
She smiled at me & gave me a peck, cleaning me up & helping me off the counter.

1016 words
Thoughts, Opinions, Comments?
I hope y'all enjoyed it.
Love y'all & don't try to steal my shit.