"𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝"

5:00pm | 06/04 | Syn's house

Satorah's POV:
Me & my homegirl rode through to her best friend, Syn's house. She also doubles as my ex but that's another story for some other time.
"Man I'm hungry" I said feeling like my stomach was touching my ass.
"You always hungry. Fat ass!" Syn said, plopping down beside me. "Shut up." I exclaimed as I mugged her & pushed her head.

She smacked her lips & mugged me back.

We bickered back & forth, it was all fun & games until she threw a pillow at me.

"Listen here you big wide dinosaur built bitch-" I was cut off right when I was gonna go in.

"Okay lovebirds stop bickering & find us some to eat." Indi said, coming into the living room. I side eyed the fuck outta her "don't even play with me like that. 0/10 don't recommend"

Syn looked at me like she was offended & scoffed. "Anyways we getting WingStop no discussion."
___________
We had just ordered our food & now we're waiting. I got up to go fill up my cup & Syn followed right behind me. She was getting her a straw for her drink when I decided to be childish. I moved her drink while she was getting a straw.

"Bruh, chill out where'd you put my shit? " she exclaimed evidently irritated. "No where it's right here." I said holding up the cup. She snatched it & walked back to the table. I followed suit, setting down my cup as I headed to the bathroom to wash my hands. Syn was right behind me.

"Syn why're you following me?"

"Ain't nobody following you. I just wanted to wash my hands. You always assume some about you."
I rolled my eyes mentally & sighed.
"Mmhm."

I started washing my hands, all while she was burning holes in my head. Like damn she act like she has a staring problem! "Syn stop staring at me." "I ain't staring. I'm waiting for you to move out my way" she said bluntly.

I just hurried & moved out her way cause I refuse to let her eat me up like that.

She went to wash her hands & I reached for the water, splashing it on her. I was giggling til she smacked her lips. She looked like she really had an attitude. Maybe I should chill out.

"I was playing around with you, my bad" I said feeling bad for what I did.

"Play too fucking much." She grumbled. As she dried her hands off. She was heading to leave til I grabbed her arm.

"Syn I said I was sorry damn. Mad over some water." I said, sighing.
She backed me into the wall. "I didn't ask for your fucking sorry. Why you gotta do so much?" She scoffed, walking out.

I hate that everything she do when she mad turns me on. Now I'm gone be horny & I ain't got but a choice to sit & look at her like she took my granny pearls.

I walked out feeling hot & quite bothered. Syn & Indi were sitting with our food waiting on me so we could go. I grabbed my bag & walked out first. We got in the car & it was pure silence. The whole way home.
___________
We're in Syn's room eating. Her room smelt just like her. I honestly was zoning out, I was reminiscing real bad. The way she'd talk me through it on this bed & the way she did that thing when we would scissor. Lawd I'm bout to have to leave.

"Satorah!" Indi yelled. "What ? Damn!" I said angrily because she stopped my thoughts..
"Don't be like that, all I wanted was the remote. But never mind, I'm finna go. I gotta go pick up Moonie."

I sighed, "okay can you take my plate to the kitchen?" She said yes, grabbed me & Syn's plate, & left.
I laid across the bed honestly I was tired now. I was dozing off until I felt Syn get off the bed.
She ain't say nothing, just walked out.

I followed her cause she ain't finna leave me. the FAWK.
I went downstairs & sat beside her. She sighed & cut on a movie.
___________
We were halfway through movie & I was bored. So I turned to Syn. "So Syn Syn why you ignoring me?"
"Ain't nobody ignoring you. You just annoying as fuck." She said with a slight mug. I was about to turn back around until she grabbed me & continued talking. "But I love you though, even if we aren't together." She then grabbed me & put me in her lap. She gripped my waist & started talking again.

"Even if another bitch getting to see you. You still mine & you know that" as she said that she gripped me tighter & one of her hands moved to my ass. My breath hitched & I said just above a whisper, "Everything is yours."

She grabbed me by my neck, & pulled me closer igniting a kiss which turned sexual fast. I wanted more & I wanted her to know that so I grinded myself down onto her.
She gripped my waist & picked me up.

We headed upstairs not breaking the kiss.
___________
She laid me on the bed & started taking off her clothes, giving me kisses in between.

"Take this off." She said tugging at my dress. I did with no hesitation.
"Damn" was all she said as she climbed on top of me, she aligned herself, she sat & started grinding down on my pussy.

Only thing that could be heard was our pussies rubbing together & our moans. She was staring at me. Holding eye contact, while I was a trembling, struggling mess underneath her.

She grabbed my neck & grind faster.
"Look at me pretty" she said in a dominant tone.
I whimpered, struggling to look at her.
"Talk to me, how it feel baby?"
"It feels so good. so fucking good" I moaned out. I was trying not to cum yet but I was struggling & she knew that so she slapped me softly.

"Look at you struggling to hold it, you wanna cum slut?"
I nodded slowly.
"Use your words slut" she demanded.
I whimpered out a yes.

"Make that pussy cum for me baby" she said while she grinded even faster,  leaning down to suck on my tiddy's. I was moaning & tears were in my eyes.

"Cum with me" I whimpered out. She didn't respond instead she grabbed my neck & stared down at me.
"Shittttt" I yelled squirting everywhere as we both came. We let out a loud moan & came together, fucking each other. It was like pure euphoria. She climbed off me, falling on the bed.

We were both panting trying to calm down. She reached over & rubbed over my pussy.
"Round two?"
Ouu Shit.

1120 words
Thoughts, Opinions, Comments?
Y'all want a part two?
I hope y'all enjoyed it.
Love y'all & don't try to steal my shit.