"𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰"

PSA: I didn't proofread, so my apologies for any errors

7:40pm | 04/10 | Za'Karyia's House

It was a regular Tuesday, nothing major was happening, & I was bored so I decided to call my best friend.

She picked up right before I was gone hang up and I asked "why it took you so long to answer?" "Tryna replace me?" "You must hate-" "girl hush I was on a call with some friends of mine"

"One of them is really fine." She started smirking.
I was just sitting here questioning if my best friend was losing it, she knows I don't do relationships, especially after the whole situation with my ex.

I just sat there quiet and zoned out, thinking bout the time I woke up to my ex tryna cut some of my hair because in her EXACT WORDS.. "I was gone donate some to the needy."

Mind you I had a sew in with a closure. Weird ass bitch.

"Kary you there?? Did you hear me?"

"Huh!?... Yea I'm here"

"okay so do you want to join the call or no?" not wanting to seem like a bad friend I reluctantly agreed "yea sure."

"Alrighty." She chimed as she hung up. Minutes later I heard my phone ring, I answered cause I knew who was calling.
___________
I said "hello" timidly, I think three people said hey back and then this girl with a sexy ass NY accent said "wassup mama." Her camera was on & she was pretty, but with masculine energy.
___________
Everybody was talking and I introduced myself.
The energy was cool.
We laughed and kicked it for around two hours, & I learned that the mystery girl's name was Angela, but she preferred to be called Angel. I also learned that she's intersex.
Someway somehow our interaction got hyped & everyone was swearing we need to get together.

Bitches must think they Cupid or some.

They might actually be, but that ain't the point.
___________