"𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰" pt. 2

pt. 2 | not proofread

 2 | not proofread

1:18am | 04/10 | Za'Karyia's House

We had stayed on my living room floor going round after round. She currently had me face down ass up with both my arms tied to both of my legs. The way she treated my body, it felt so good, almost euphoric.

She was so deep. She spread me out more, putting one of her legs on the bed, thrusting even deeper.
"You fucking me so good baby"
I said feeling my the familiar feeling arise in me. I was clenching around her, gripping her member. She groaned, pulling me up to her, she kissed my shoulder.
"Nobody gone fuck you the way I do." She gritted out, slapping my ass multiple times warranting a loud moan from me.
"You such a slut. Such a pathetic slut." She stated looking me in my eyes through the mirror as she pushed my head back down.
"Only for you" I squealed out. "Please! Please baby!" I begged, shaking.
"What you want? hm?"
"I wanna cum please. I'll be a good slut." I pleaded crying at the painful, erotic sensation I had in my stomach.

"Go ahead. Make that pussy cum for me." She said running her hands up my back thrusting harder into me.
I thanked her repeatedly as the most amazing, painful orgasm hit me.
She'd kept repeating good girl & other praises as she'd continued to pound into me hitting all the right spots, making me squirt all over the rug. She pulled out, coming all on my back.
I moaned at the feeling of her sliding out of me.

She'd now stuck her tongue in my pussy while rubbing my clit at a slow, but consistent pace. She had me coming back to back while she hummed in my pussy, calling me names like "her pretty slut" & "her nasty bitch." Etc.

It felt too good.. I was fucking myself against her face, I was tired but the way she fucked me made me want to keep going. I loved it. She did this thing with tongue which made me cum again. That's when I felt her move from behind me & untie me. I instantly unraveled falling limply onto the floor.
She picked me up.
She gave me a slow, passionate kiss. It lasted for a minute, & all we did was stare at each other. It was silent.
The silence was comforting but unnerving at the same time.

"You ready?" She asked.

I was slightly confused. I was about ask what she meant, until I felt her reenter me. The feeling was all too familiar & I moaned instantly.
She had me up against the wall & she was fucking me slowly. Almost like she was making love to me, I was enjoying it. It brought a different type of feeling. We were staring into each other's eyes while she continued giving me the best sex I've ever had.
The way she treated my body made me feel so good.

She went deeper kissing me between thrusts.
"Cum with me." She said in a demanding tone. I felt myself reaching my high.
"I'm bout to cum." I moaned out.
"Go ahead & cum, I'm right behind you pretty" she said, I felt her strokes get faster. In this very moment I didn't care if she nutted in me, she knew my body & how to cater to it.
She delivered one final thrust we both came.
___________
She cleaned me & we laid up in my bed up.  We were watching Princess and The Frog, eventually falling sleep.

589 words
Thoughts, Opinions, Comments?
I'm sorry for the short chapter!😭 Ima make it up to y'all.
I hope y'all enjoyed it.
Love y'all & don't try to steal my shit.