part - 1

A boy in "Amour" hospital was sitting on chair looking out of the big glass widow of room. watching cars and ambulances rushing towards the hospital wondering about life.It was the end of his shift and he was ready to go home. He was busy looking a injured couple who just step out from ambulance when the knock on the door was heard. After listening a 'come in' from a doctor the door slightly open and a boy came in.

"Are u not going home?" Said the boy who just entered.
"I was just packing my things yoongi hyung"Said the young doctor.
"Oh. I just came to tell you that my shift ended and I'm going home."  Yoongi said to the doctor.
" Ok hyung good night" the doctor said.
"Good night kook"yoongi wished and was about to leave but stopped when something come in his mind. Yoongi turn around now facing the doctor and said
" kook can I take a leave? I have to take my baby to date".
" Yes hyung why are you asking me just tell someone to assist me tomorrow"Jungkook said with a smile.
"Ok thanks"yoongi said
"Aish hyung why are you talking so formally and no need to thank me if I don't gave you a day off your Jiminie baby will kill me"said fake gulping.

"Ok ok now don't say anything about my baby I'm going good night " yoongi said before leaving .
After yoongi left Jungkook pack his things and made his way towards parking . All the doctors,nurses,wardboy and guard bowing and wishing good night to boy who smile softly at them wishing back. He made his way towards his car and drove back home.

That's the routine of the young but best doctor of Korea. Every day coming to hospital checking patients laughing making everyone laugh and happy around him . The AMOUR hospital is owned by his dad . people in hospital respect and admire him because of his nature and personality. He is one of the richest person in country but he treats everyone equally and don't brag about himself. In short the jeon Jungkook is "amour" of amour hospital.he is most talented and young doctor of Korea so all the people of Korea respect him and love the boy.

After reaching home he park his car in garage and make his way towards the door . As he enter the living room he saw his parents cuddling on the sofa watching tv. He make his way towards them and lay between them.

" Oo my baby is home" his mother said while both mother and father parted making space for their son between them now the trio was cuddling.
"Mmm" Jungkook hummed hugging both his mother and father.
"Tired?" his father ask him
He again hummed tired to even answer.
"What happened to my happy pill why is he looking sad ?" His father ask lovingly.
After sometime both his parents hear sound of Sobbing both got worried and immediately warp their hands around the boy.
" What's wrong baby why are you crying" his mother ask but got no response but sound of Sobbing increases.
" Baby you are worrying us tell us love" his dad ask softly.
"My patient died while delivery" said Jungkook in small cracked voice .
"Awww it's ok baby don't cry . May her soul rest in peace " said his father hugging the boy close.
After sometime of comforting their soft hearted son they pull away as mrs.jeon ask them to have dinner.
After freshing up he came downstairs and make his way to dinning. They were eating their dinner when mr.jeon start speaking:
"Kook baby we have something to tell you"
"What is it dad?" Asked Jungkook while stuffing food in his mouth looking cute with puffed cheeks. Both parents cooed at their baby and mrs.jeon starts:
" Today my friend came with the proposal. She want you to marry his son"
" Ooo?" That's all Jungkook uttered
"Ooo?" Asked his father
" I mean ahh are you guys okay ? Do u like that guy? Do you want me to marry him?" Said Jungkook
" Yeah he is a good guy even his mother is my friend. He's the ceo of biggest perfume company . Me and your father like them but it's only your decision"mrs.jeon said.
"Yeah son we are not forcing you or anything only if you are ready and if you want" said his dad.
"I'm completely okay if you like them mom dad you know na I don't like anyone and I trust you guys "said Jungkook and again stuffed his mouth with food while his parents watch him with proud face. After dinner he kissed both his mom dad cheeks and go to his room for sleep after a tiring day .

That is true Jungkook never had dated anyone . He always stay away from love like it's some kind of disease. It's not like someone don't ask him out obviously he is beautiful boy with kind heart and sweet personality but he gently rejected them. People thought that he really is not interested in anyone but it's really a big secret about his not falling in love.

Which we have to reveal in upcoming chapters😉