part-17

After getting the award from the guests Jungkook made his way towards the cabin. As Jungkook open the door the smell which he despise the most reaches his nostrils and the scene Infront of him shocked him. Jhope and hyunie kai were cuddling on the couch? Soobin and yeonjun were fighting? wait what type of fight is this? They were poking fingers in each other's belly. Taehyun and boemgyu were laying on the floor with glass half filled with alcohol yoongi and Jimin who came to the cabin after Jungkook left Jimin was sitting on yoongi's lap while yoongi was making him sip the alcohol time to time.
And
His dear husband was laying on the couch coat on the floor, shirt's 2 button undone, drinking alcohol from the bottle like a baby who got feeder bottle from his momma.

Whole room was messed up and the smell was making it more disgusting. Jungkook just want to kick them all but the control his urges and stepped inside.
Grab the water bottle from the table and start pouring water on everyone. When he saw them all getting in senses he shouted.

"I'M GIVING YOU ALL TWO MINUTES TO RUN FROM HERE" he shouted and the males who were cursing the one who throw water on them abruptly start picking their things with half closed mind and run for there life pushing each other.

Now only yoomin, his husband and his bestie Burk were left in the room.
Yoongi who was covering his baby jimin's ears from the moment Jungkook start shouting to prevent his baby's sleep glare at Jungkook and said

" Go and thank to God that my baby's sleep didn't get disturbed otherwise you would have been 10 feet under the ground" said yoongi glaring at Jungkook who smile nervously while raising his both hands up and left picking his baby in his arms.

After yoongi left, Jungkook eyes land to Burk who was standing in front of him with his arms folded to chest.

Jungkook let out a small sigh

"I didn't touched it I know you don't like drinking" he said and Jungkook smile genuinely. Having a friend like Burk was like having comfort packed in a body.

"Who gave him drink" Jungkook asked eyeing his husband who was now cuddling the bottle.

" When Jimin came he said to yoongi that he want to drink so yoongi order the drink for him but it ended up they all having the drink. He(points at Taehyung) was sitting not drinking but then his phone rang he saw the id then I think he switched off the phone and start drinking. After having only one shot he was down and calling your name" explained Burk .

Jungkook went towards the couch and shook his husbands shoulder

"Tae get up. Wakee up you idiot" Jungkook said shaking Taehyung's shoulder and tapping his cheeks.

"M-my jungkooooooookkkieeeee" Taehyung said and kissed the bottle 🍾.

"Agghhhhh" Jungkook groaned in frustration pulling his own hairs.

Jungkook snatched the bottle from Taehyung who immediately opened his eyes losing his 'jungkookie'

"Ohhh big Jungkookkkkieeeeee ( said Taehyung and cupped Jungkook's both cheeks) so softttttttt I want a biteeeeee ( open his mouth and start fake chewing)

"Why the hell did you drink" Jungkook said raising his voice with bought tears in Taehyung's eyes

"Now you are also getting angry with me " said Taehyung and start sobbing placing his both hands on his eyes

"Hey hey I'm sorry tae I'm sorry" said jungkook and pull Taehyung in his arms who start crying more.

"See I'm not angry on you please don't cry" said Jungkook kissing his husband's both eyes wiping his tears but his husband just shake his head indicating no

"Why" asked Jungkook softly keeping elder's head on his chest creasing his hairs

"First let me bite your cheeeeeekkkkkksssss" said the drunk man snuggle more in his husband's chest

"Please Taehyung let's go otherwise I'll start crying please" said jungkook in a tired voice he was already frustrated (trusfurated) with the smell of alcohol.

Somehow, Jungkook convinced Taehyung and take him out of the room leaving a boy with tears in his eyes who was witnessing the sweet interaction between the couple with heavy heart. He wiped his tears and mumbled a

"As long as you are happy Jungkook" said burk and start cleaning his 'love' s cabin.

_____________

You can press the cute 🌟 button I'll not mind