part -2

On the other side CEO of Love Scent was working in his office when the door burst open and an angry bird aka his brother in law aka his bestie came and sat in front of him looking like an cute little angry dumpling breathing heavily to get his bestie's attention but failed as CEO intentionally ignore him looking used to it.
" Hey you fucker can't you see I'm in a bad mood?"said Jimin
But got no reply. Jimin pick a pen from the table and throw it on the CEO who wince rubbing his forehead where the pen hit and annoyingly ask: " why "

"Ask me the reason of my bad mood" said Jimin
" What is this time ? Did my brother again slept on your date?or he forget to give you a morning kiss?" Deep voiced CEO questioned.
"We were going on a date but an emergency came at hospital" said with a pout.
" It's okay he will take you on a date tomorrow"said CEO
" I know he promised me that he will ask kook about it" said Jimin while leaning on chair.
" Then why are you eating my brain . Get out from here I have to work" Taehyung said
"Tae u know you are my lovely brother in law and the best soulmate in the world" said Jimin trying to act innocent.
" What do you want now Jimin?" Tae said.
"Let's go to club "said jimin with devilish smirk on his face.
"But yoongi hyung will kill me if I take you to club"said Taehyung
"Plz tae I want to take revenge from yoongi for dumping my date please please please please please please please please please please please -cut off by tae : " ok ok stop come on let's go " said tae while grabbing his car keys and mobile.
They left for club . Jimin and tae are uni besties . Jimin met tae's brother yoongi and fell in love with him and they both get married.
In club Jimin start drinking and get drunk while tae see him with done face after some shots tae take drunk Jimin with him and made his way to home. After reaching home he gave Jimin to yoongi who sighs and pick Jimin up in bridal style and make his way to room.

Tae go to his room and after getting freshed he came downstairs and saw his mother sitting in the garden in deep thoughts alone. He go toward his mother and put his head on his mothers lap making her smile . She kissed his forehead and start stroking his hair making him close his eyes. He know that his mother is feeling sad. After his father's death his mother never smile truly she just smile to show her son's that she is alright but they know how much she miss their father. Whenever she misses her husband she comes to set alone In a garden. Sensing her sadness tae ask:
"What happened to you mom? Why are you sad?"
"I'm not sad son just thinking about something" said her mother.
"What happened"said tae when he see her saying something but hesitating.
"Tae baby get married. I want to you you getting married before I die . Im tired I just want to go to your appa but I'm worried about you plz son get married" she said tearing up.
After listening this tae become emotional he know how much his mother miss his appa and her son also don't give her time as yoongi is always busy in hospital and namjoon and tae are busy in company as they shif in Seoul just a month ago.
After listening about marriage he was about to tell his mom that he love someone but he 100% know that his girlfriend from 3 years is not ready to get married and her parents doesn't know about them.  Tae tried many times to take their relation to next level but she always deny. Her parents want her to marry someone of their choice but she is in relation with tae.
Now Taehyung mom is asking something from tae his favorite son and that after his appas death he don't have heart to say no so he nodded making her smile . Tae also smile seeing his mother smile so beautifully.
After sometime they get up and tae go to his room after giving a good night kiss on his mom's forehead.
He went to his room and lay on his bed thinking about the whole marriage thing and deciding to talk to his girlfriend as soon as possible cause he can see his mother sad.
He was in his thoughts when his phone rang showing caller id "my love" but he was not in mood to talk to her so he slept switching off the phone .

Not knowing that his mother already has set his date with someone 😁